CM4 Tactics (2 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
You guys really need to try a real challenge, and play with lower division teams, trying to get them promoted to PL / A. That's how i always play...it's a lot more fun than crushing every team in your league 5-0 with Juventus.. you really have to work hard for every match :thumb:

Buy on AliExpress.com

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
i manage to bring SPAL to Serie A from serie C2

but after all the effort the game crashed i lost about 2 season worth of data .. enough to crash and burn every determination i have to start again..

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
You guys really need to try a real challenge, and play with lower division teams, trying to get them promoted to PL / A. That's how i always play...it's a lot more fun than crushing every team in your league 5-0 with Juventus.. you really have to work hard for every match :thumb:
I beat Roma 7-0 :D
Milan 6-1 :D
Inter 5-1 :D

And my biggest win was in the CL against Real Sociedad IIRc 9-1 :D

Anyways, I too enjoy taking Lower League teams to success Gray, I started out with San Marino the worst team in C2 B, stayed there 3 years did my best to improve the club and finances long term, but it was just impossible, I moved to L'Aquilla, a C2 team also, stayed there for amonth :)D) and then moved to Vterbese, where I sold and released almost all the players, played with the youth team for the whole season (to reduce the wages and earn some money) and barely avoided relegation, then the next season, considering I had a lot of money, bought the best of serie C2 (best young players) and ran away with the league, with my two strikers Cesar Grabinsky and Elvis Abbruscatto being the top scorers, and if the season after I was pretty good when my game crashed. :sigh:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
roma's always a tough nut for me:(

personally i use either a 3-4-1-2 or a 4-3-1-2

both work well with juve,if you use the 3-4-1-2 put zamby and camo on either flank:devil:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Has anyone else noticed (not so sure in CM4, but definitely in CM3) that the Dutch teams are all f#@$ing good? Even the average ones. Maybe the programmers are Dutch or something, but i often see teams like Vitesse smack the $#!^ out of say, Tottenham. Surely, they're not that bad!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)