CM0304 paradoxes (1 Viewer)

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
Spanish clubs have no success in Europe.

English clubs have lots of success in Europe.

Italian clubs somehow enjoy sucess in Europe, Roma get to a lot of finals, not necessarily winning.
This depends mainly on which leagues you've selected.

And about meeting ManU in late CL-rounds, I don't know about that but there's always either Dinamo Kiev or Shakhtar Donetsk.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by venom ] ++
And about meeting ManU in late CL-rounds, I don't know about that but there's always either Dinamo Kiev or Shakhtar Donetsk.
Well, I correct this ManU-part, last season after ther group stage met in order AEK, Shakhtar, ManU and in final Dinamo. There should be more variety IMO:D

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
i got gilardino and now i am using 4-3-1-2...great tactic
i beat inter two times in the coppa, once 3-1 then 4-1.
i also beat milan, lazio and parma..

-----------------Buffon--------------

Oddo--Thuram--Legro--Zambro

Giuly-------Tacchi------Rothen

-------------Del Piero----------

----Gilardino-----Trezeguet

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
yeah, that's true...i played 24 games so far in the SERIE A in my second season, and i haven't lost any game so far..

gilardino is great, he scores i every game...

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Thats good!.

My best merit in statistics is that in the first season i played 11 serie a matches in a row with clean sheet!, ended up with about 10 goals against in the whole season ;) wish it was reality :D

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
Thats good!.

My best merit in statistics is that in the first season i played 11 serie a matches in a row with clean sheet!, ended up with about 10 goals against in the whole season ;) wish it was reality :D

i have conceded just 4 goals so far, and the best team after me who has conceded less goals is milan with 17:eek:

i got this goals against inter (inter 2-2 juve), parma (parma 1-2 juve) and roma (juve 3-1 roma).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)