CM Youth (1 Viewer)

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    dont tell me you use that program to check out their potential and buy players with high potential :groan:

anyways explain how young players can have -2 potential, and where does 160-200 come in?

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    i had Diego and he was a disaster.... he tops my wage list but i can expect he to play in no more than 3 weeks before he had another 3 month injury lay off :fero:

Adu is good but it took forever for him to be old enough :p

Ruben Olivera sucks.

i cant get the best out of Feneraud and kallstrom...

the best player would be Gasbaroni , Van Der Vart, Todorov, Ismailov , Dawson, ThatyoungBoca CB, and the list goes on and on...

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    lol. im trying to build my team up around the youth. that would mean sacrificing old players, and im looking to build a great u-20 team to feed my first team.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    dont tell me you use that program to check out their potential and buy players with high potential :groan:

anyways explain how young players can have -2 potential, and where does 160-200 come in?
    Depends. When I want to play a real game I dont, but when I get bored of it and just want to create a Juventus dream team then I do. ;)

Anyways, some young players have -2 potential set in the pre-game database. What it means is when you start a game their potential might be anything from 160 to 200. Let's say Oliveira's potential is 190 in one game. If you start another game (loading the database and all that) his potential might be 167 in it.

Anyways, I have this team now (Juventus of course ;) )

Buffon (Lupatelli)

LB Dede (Zauri)
    CB Metzelder (Tudor)
    CB Lucio (Legrotagglie, Mexes)
    RB Zambrotta (Yobo) - yes, thats right, I'm playing Zambrotta as a right back

ML Nedved (Rothen, Robben)
    MC Aimar (Maresca, Deco)
    MC Pirlo (Appiah, Redondo)
    MR Camoranesi (Miccoli)

SC Adriano (Del Piero)
    SC Trezeguet (Di Vaio, Cipriani)

And a whole bunch of high potential players in the U-20s

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    thanks deej

goat whoa thats a pretty good team you got there. how far are you in the game seasonwise? cuz i somehow doubt you got that with the 7 million transfer budget in the first season :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I'm currently in Season 2, got 13 straigt wins, including a 7-0 win against Roma and a 9-1 win against Fenerbahce :D

Altho I have to admit I cheated a bit. I find the players I want, go into a real time editor, make their contracts expire in a few days, make Juve their favourite team and then sign them :D

Altho I then add the amount I think the teams deserve for every player. For example, I raised Parma's budget for 20 million pounds for Adriano.

But I had an even better team before, without cheating.

At the start of season 5 I had this team:

Buffon, Cech
    Tudor, Lucio, Bonera, Mexes
    Ronaldinho, Nedved, D'Allesandro, Joe Cole, Diego, Kaka, Farnerud, Kallstrom, Arteta, Brighi,
    Del Piero, Trezeguet, Tevez, Robinho, Le Tallec, Cavenaghi

I probably forgot a few players as it was a few months ago.

In 4 seasons I won the Serie A twice, Coppa Italia twice and the CL 3 times, losing the last final against Bayern.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    whats the point of cheating?

and what else i wish could happen is that when you finally become the greatest team in the world you can buy entire teams with all the money you make. is there a limit to the number of players you can own or have in your squad?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I wish we could buy other teams stadiums and then hold them for ransom making more and more money :D

And like I said, it's not really cheating, it's more like making the game more relaistic ;)

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
    The best defender is Ferri he starts in the first season with tackling around 15 and marking and strength 14.
    But after two seasons he has 5 twenties including marking tackling and strength...
    BTW he is 19.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)