CM Help!! (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
ok Im a rather new CM muser. i got v 01/02 and am playing as viareggio.

we got no transfer funds so im buying free/out of contract players. many of them are young and id like to develop thair talent.

my problem is training- i dont know shit in training if anyone can help me id appreciate it.

specifically my problems are

1. how do i know when my player's talent is actually improving?
2. how does tactics improve the players game exactly?
3. if i want to improve a players mental skills what do i do?
4. what do the red numbers stand for and how do i avoid them?
5. why do some players attributes improve in a specific program while others fail?

theres tons others just cant think of any right now :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
1. go on training and select 'view attributes' which ever attributes are colured green they have got better, red means they have got worse

2. I have no idea but if you have a good tactic and your player is in the right place, they will play better

3. no idea, buy a better player :D

4. they got worse, you probably can't avoid it

5. some players are at their peak already, some are young with high potential ability, some are young but will always be crap!

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++

3. if i want to improve a players mental skills what do i do?
You can Auto Improve this by gaining Match Experience (playing alot of matches) and Intensive Training.It works for me this way.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    ok im in 18th place in serie c1 with viareggio. everybody's unhappy and nobodys got better than a 7 in the last 3 matches. im doomed.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by lacrease ] ++
    ok im in 18th place in serie c1 with viareggio. everybody's unhappy and nobodys got better than a 7 in the last 3 matches. im doomed.
    I think you should change your Tactics.
    I attached The Training i am using so try it.Put each player under his corresponding training.and it should work.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    downloaded will try it out. my problem is what i want to do is develop talented youngsters and sell them for big money. problem is i dont know how tactics work.

ive tried a gazillion tactics but none of them are effective. can anyone explain to me how the team's tactics affect a game actually?

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Weed Alien ] ++
    how bout keeping a tactic for a while and let your players adapt to it....not changing it after everygame
    yeah that's a very good idea.Try it lac. Keep your tactics for about 6 months then see what happens then.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    i've encountered situations when a team can suck with a tactic one season and then totally rock the next.oh,and you could consider changing your captain;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)