CM experiment (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
ok lately the training in CM has really been frustrating me- i usually leave it to the assistant manager. after 3 seasons however, i went to look at the stats of one of my players, and shock of all shocks!!!!!!!!

they were so crap!!! many were 11s and 9s and 13s where there once used to be 14s and 15s.

so i decided to figure out this training thing once and for all. i deleted my saved-game- 3 seasons worth of work. and started anew for the sole purpose of understanding how the training works.

this was a week ago. right now i have figured out a lot but ive reached a standstill. i need multiple games running and i cannot do that by myself. so i want to ask someone on the forums if they are willing to be a part of this.

this experiment will not screw up the game you already have- it will use a totally new game streamlined with minimal detail and processing to speed things up.

you will probably spend an hour or two on this per week max.

goals:

-total understanding of the cm training engine

benefits:
-the ability to train young talent at home effectively
-manage training of the first team better
-possibly grow super-players
-train squad to their maximum potential
-save expenses

and numerous others.

examples of what you will have to do:

train a player under a particular schedule and go on holiday for 2 weeks, returning to track his improvement

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Go to the sigames.com forum, there is this guy, Lyssen is his nick, from Greece that has figured it all out, he's the training mastermind there

Jan 7, 2004
listen man, u can always cheat. not that i personally do so since training for me hasnt been a problem. if ur interested try to find that (how to cheat) on the internet or ask me and i ll tell u

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    don bes with cheating there is no challenge ;) you can never be a true master of the game unless you can beat it without cheats.

thats just my opinion though

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    well I dont like so much CM.....once I played, I took Liverpool, and it wasnt so good training....i was 5th or 6th in the league...Arsenal was in the first place with about 9 points more than 2nd place....three or four games to go, I resigned as Liverpool coach and i took over Arsenal and won the league title :D:LOL:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    :D....

I dont know why is always the same...:down:
    I always take Juve, and almost always lose to Atalanta :down:

Oh i forgot to say that I have CM 2002/2003 so I must buy the newest version....2003/2004 is the newest, isnt it?

SarajMan

Mar 10, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++
    don bes with cheating there is no challenge ;) you can never be a true master of the game unless you can beat it without cheats.

thats just my opinion though

I totally agree with you, no challenge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)