Cm 3 | 4 (6 Viewers)

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
All this week, SI will be releasing a new screenshot do lead up to the "release" of the demo coming up on Friday.

Starting tomorrow and till Thursday we're inviting you to request your 'Most Wanted' screen shots. Is there a particular area of CM4 that you are interested in seeing? Perhaps a feature that you want to catch a glimpse of action? If so, now is your chance to request it.
Simply e-mail [email protected] with your request. If you are successful it will appear on the site between now and Thursday. We will be showing three per day.

You might be thinking what is the point/.. Why bother, especially so close to the release of the beta-demo, however since we last showed you some shots the game has undergone a small transformation. Much of this can be attibuted to someone who knows the game better than anyone else, to put the icing on the cake we managed to persuade none other than co-creator of the CM series Oliver Collyer back into SI Towers fresh from his world tour....he comments modestly:

"I've been around the office a bit lately just helping the guys tidy up the screens a little. All the features and the 'look' was there, and they've done it absolutely brilliantly - it just needed someone fresh to look at it objectively and ensure that the screens were consistent with each other."
Of course, the question on every ones lips is will Oliver be hanging around post CM4

Well, I said I never would and a big part of me thinks it would be a step back if I changed my mind. But another big part of me loves it at SI, the guys, the atmosphere, and there is a potential project I've been getting pretty excited about lately. We'll see!'
Also, there will be some real background pictures in CM4.

A few people have been asking about background pictures in the game, and what we are doing about them this year. Well, with huge thanks to the clubs involved, we can now reveal that a number of clubs have given us permission to use photo's of them in the game, and have even provided the photo's for us. These clubs are...

Everton
QPR
Southend
Brighton
Watford
Derby County
AFC Wimbledon
North Greenford
Reading Town
Sandhurst
Once again, thanks to all the clubs concerned. There will be more than 100 background photo's in the final release of CM4.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
I was a bit dissapointed with the new CM, the only improvement I saw was the 2d match engine which is great but I expected more. Hopefully we will see more in the full verision.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I think many pretty minor changes have been done that should have been fixed a long time ago. Now that it's fixed it's heaven.

I also LOVE the 2d engine.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by skiznigit ] ++
when is the full version comming out?
Supposed to be this month, IIRC. But then, it was supposed to be out last November too. I reckon they should just release it next September, and get the all the transfers right for the new season.

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Supposed to be this month, IIRC. But then, it was supposed to be out last November too. I reckon they should just release it next September, and get the all the transfers right for the new season.
I don't think it was supposed to be out last November. The first release date given was something like February 28, 2003. Then they delayed it to March 2003. (No specific date.)

I believe when CM3 first came out, it was released in March or April.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)