Clip of Trez hittin Simic? (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
either way Simic deserved it.
no, trez deserved a red card. maybe simic's actions were not right but elbowing opponent in the beginning of the match like this is stupid an unprofessional. hope trez will a 3 match ban. **** you david, go to roma and play alongside carew.

slack

Dec 13, 2002
Would you normally walk towards someone holding a grudge and confront his raised elbow with your face?

I don't see why Trez should pay for someone else's theatrics.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

no, trez deserved a red card. maybe simic's actions were not right but elbowing opponent in the beginning of the match like this is stupid an unprofessional. hope trez will a 3 match ban. **** you david, go to roma and play alongside carew.
don't talk crap. slack is right

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
I remember watching the game live and I saw that moment, not very clearly, but I thought to myself : Trez looked too calm to have elbowed somebody on purpose. He looked "surprised" to me. But then it was like he got pissed off because Simic fell down and was faking being hurt.

I don't know, just my interpretation of the event.

OP
Art^

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    Kralle, you dont have a clip where i dont need real player?

-CSD- Thx :D

Sep 28, 2002
    just watched that clip again. trez's elbow was intentional. he looked scared after that cause he thought he would be red carded. i won't put that video here cause it's 8,4mb

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Trez is by no means a rough or aggressive player, he's not the type to do something stupid like that.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Trez is by no means a rough or aggressive player, he's not the type to do something stupid like that.
    jeez, he did. yes, simic made most of it and maybe trez didn't have any intenton of hitting him but he raised his elbow against his face. maybe he wanted just to threaten him but he deserved a red.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

jeez, he did. yes, simic made most of it and maybe trez didn't have any intenton of hitting him but he raised his elbow against his face. maybe he wanted just to threaten him but he deserved a red.
    How the hell does he deserve a red card, if it was not on purpose. Simic should have gotten the red for his silly reaction. Trez barely touched him and Simic looks like someone who just got punched in the face by Mike Tyson... watch out Rivaldo! Simic is gettin' all the good acting gigs!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

How the hell does he deserve a red card, if it was not on purpose. Simic should have gotten the red for his silly reaction. Trez barely touched him and Simic looks like someone who just got punched in the face by Mike Tyson... watch out Rivaldo! Simic is gettin' all the good acting gigs!
    :D:LOL:

I don't think a player should get a red if someone is stupid enough to walk into his elbow. I haven't seen anyone go down like that since John Wayne was shot in the back.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

:LOL:when will that fool Rivaldo leave Milan he's always on the bench plus the serie A just doesnt suit him:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)