Claudio Ranieri (4 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
To win our remaining games :shifty:
you mean they could not do that in Nedved's honor already knowing that he was going to retire? or how about the fact that they could have won our games and made sure we qualified for the CL, instead of having to go through qualifying rounds that me might not even pass through?

yeah I'm sure once Nedved is coach, we will rip teams apart:shifty:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
you mean they could not do that in Nedved's honor already knowing that he was going to retire? or how about the fact that they could have won our games and made sure we qualified for the CL, instead of having to go through qualifying rounds that me might not even pass through?

yeah I'm sure once Nedved is coach, we will rip teams apart:shifty:
Once ranieri is gone, the players will perform better. It's pretty clear that the players don't want ranieri anymore....

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Once ranieri is gone, the players will perform better. It's pretty clear that the players don't want ranieri anymore....
I agree with you there. But these guys get paid lots of money to perform well. We simply cannot finish 4th. We need to to guarantee Cl football. Ranieri or no Ranieri our players should be motivated just for that.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I agree with you there. But these guys get paid lots of money to perform well. We simply cannot finish 4th. We need to to guarantee Cl football. Ranieri or no Ranieri our players should be motivated just for that.

What's really worring about juve's current situation is that the players seems to have lost respect not just to ranieri but also to whoever in charge of this club.

We need someone who's strong enough to stop the joke that is happening right now. People might Like moggi or hate him but one thing is for sure the guy had a strong personality and he wouldn't let such thing happen under he's management.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
What's really worring about juve's current situation is that the players seems to have lost respect not just to ranieri but also to whoever in charge of this club.

We need someone who's strong enough to stop the joke that is happening right now. People might Like moggi or hate him but one thing is for sure the guy had a strong personality and he wouldn't let such thing happen under he's management.
:tup:

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
What I feel when reading Ranieri's interview is he seemed to be lunatic. He repeated saying stupid sentences like

“Tuttosport know everything first, don't they? So I expect they're right again…” he replied sarcastically. --> WTF huh?

I think he's feeling his days at Juve going to an end, so he's trying to save his reputation. Unfortunately, he can't do anything but keep making wrong steps and choosing wrong words to say. He's nervous ...yeah he's leaving.

Mar 10, 2009
Difficult to decide, they have some similarities in my eyes, like dumb changes or some prejudice towards young players (Bojinov/Giovinco), similar ineffective tactics, but at least DD manage to win something and wasn't so much agamous in the interviews...

dechamps thought boumsong was the answer to our defensive problems. That a lone makes him worse than ranieri

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
CR has wasted more resources and time.
They both failed to make an impact, we are still playing Crapello's tactics/formations.

CR has less excuses though, he has the option to use other players and change our faith, whilst DD's hands were tied...

ClassiCo14

Mar 9, 2007
we didnt have any money down in serie B..and what Champion would leave top flight football to come to us in serie B from another team....

every coach has bad signings...Mour with Quaresma

Lippi also had a few

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)