Claudio Ranieri (3 Viewers)

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
“I am in charge and will be the Juventus Coach next season too,” he insisted during today's Press conference.

Before milan game...
I realy cant take it for another year...
And also if buffon leaves becuz of this guy,i will kill him one day before my death !

Buy on AliExpress.com

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
“I am in charge and will be the Juventus Coach next season too,” he insisted during today's Press conference.

Before milan game...
I realy cant take it for another year...
And also if buffon leaves becuz of this guy,i will kill him one day before my death !
You can count on me for help :flag1:

ClassiCo14

Mar 9, 2007
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Ranieri: 'I am in charge here!'[/FONT]
Saturday 9 May, 2009
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Claudio Ranieri is confident “I am in charge and will be the Juventus Coach next season too,” as he calms the row with Mauro Camoranesi.

There are reports the tactician is hanging by a thread and an embarrassing defeat to Milan on Sunday night could prompt an early split.

“I try to do my best and I speak to the directors every day, so I certainly don't feel a lack of faith in my abilities.”

The Bianconeri are struggling and without a win in six weeks, so more than chasing Milan in second they might want to look over their shoulders at the on-rushing Fiorentina and Genoa.

“I will not 'take' third place, as I always go for the result from the start. It's 0-0 and off we go, anything can happen.

“Milan-Juventus is a very interesting game and we are aware that our opponents are going through an excellent period of form, while we are not doing as well as we'd like.

“Nonetheless, we are going to go for it the same way we always have done. We are coming off a relaxed week and everyone here is calm.”

That was not necessarily the case last Sunday, as tension was high during and after the 2-2 home draw with Lecce.

There were even claims Camoranesi had a blazing row with Ranieri when substituted at half-time, while Gigi Buffon stormed out of the locker room and preferred to spend the break pacing the pitch.

“What occurred last Sunday was something that can happen in football. Each of you have your own 'truth' and I have mine,” the Coach told journalists.

There are more injury woes with news that Claudio Marchisio pulled up with a left thigh problem during the final training session and has not made the trip.

He joins the injured Christian Molinaro, Dario Knezevic, Albin Ekdal, Momo Sissoko and Hasan Salihamidzic.

Pavel Nedved and Olof Mellberg are also suspended, while Giorgio Chiellini and Tiago Mendes have recovered.

Ranieri was also asked about reports Diego has agreed a move from Werder Bremen, but was again cagey.

“Nobody has officially told me anything, so when they do tell me, I'll let you know.”

[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Juventus squad: [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Buffon, Chiellini, Zebina, Zanetti, Amauri, Iaquinta, Del Piero, Chimenti, Manninger, Camoranesi, Trezeguet, Poulsen, Giovinco, Grygera, De Ceglie, Tiago, Marchionni, Legrottaglie, Ariaudo, Yago[/FONT]

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Uncalled for.

He'll be gone at the end of the season, just be patient.
Who knows?!

i still have a feeling that if we get a draw with milan and even if we finnished 3rd (but our results slightly became better in the next few games) then we'll likley to see him here next season.

I hope that am wrong in this but i think the board believes that whats happening right now with the team is just a drop in form (just like what happened with the team many times before this season and last). We had a dip in form every now and then and they "probably" think that by next season things will get better and that our team will find there winning ways with ranieri....

If they don't fire ranieri after the milan game then IMO its more likely that he's staying here next season too.....

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Ranieri: 'I am in charge here!'[/FONT]
Saturday 9 May, 2009
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Claudio Ranieri is confident “I am in charge and will be the Juventus Coach next season too,” as he calms the row with Mauro Camoranesi.

There are reports the tactician is hanging by a thread and an embarrassing defeat to Milan on Sunday night could prompt an early split.

“I try to do my best and I speak to the directors every day, so I certainly don't feel a lack of faith in my abilities.”

The Bianconeri are struggling and without a win in six weeks, so more than chasing Milan in second they might want to look over their shoulders at the on-rushing Fiorentina and Genoa.

“I will not 'take' third place, as I always go for the result from the start. It's 0-0 and off we go, anything can happen.

“Milan-Juventus is a very interesting game and we are aware that our opponents are going through an excellent period of form, while we are not doing as well as we'd like.

“Nonetheless, we are going to go for it the same way we always have done. We are coming off a relaxed week and everyone here is calm.”

That was not necessarily the case last Sunday, as tension was high during and after the 2-2 home draw with Lecce.

There were even claims Camoranesi had a blazing row with Ranieri when substituted at half-time, while Gigi Buffon stormed out of the locker room and preferred to spend the break pacing the pitch.

“What occurred last Sunday was something that can happen in football. Each of you have your own 'truth' and I have mine,” the Coach told journalists.

There are more injury woes with news that Claudio Marchisio pulled up with a left thigh problem during the final training session and has not made the trip.

He joins the injured Christian Molinaro, Dario Knezevic, Albin Ekdal, Momo Sissoko and Hasan Salihamidzic.

Pavel Nedved and Olof Mellberg are also suspended, while Giorgio Chiellini and Tiago Mendes have recovered.

Ranieri was also asked about reports Diego has agreed a move from Werder Bremen, but was again cagey.

“Nobody has officially told me anything, so when they do tell me, I'll let you know.”

[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Juventus squad: [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Buffon, Chiellini, Zebina, Zanetti, Amauri, Iaquinta, Del Piero, Chimenti, Manninger, Camoranesi, Trezeguet, Poulsen, Giovinco, Grygera, De Ceglie, Tiago, Marchionni, Legrottaglie, Ariaudo, Yago[/FONT]
He's clutchin :lol2:

puzzu

Jun 15, 2007
Who knows?!

i still have a feeling that if we get a draw with milan and even if we finnished 3rd (but our results slightly became better in the next few games) then we'll likley to see him here next season.

I hope that am wrong in this but i think the board believes that whats happening right now with the team is just a drop in form (just like what happened with the team many times before this season and last). We had a dip in form every now and then and they "probably" think that by next season things will get better and that our team will find there winning ways with ranieri....

If they don't fire ranieri after the milan game then IMO its more likely that he's staying here next season too.....
I agree 100% with you. Juve rarely fired a coach before the contract expired. If I remember correctly it happened once in the 60's with Vckpalek. And the management issued the name of Diego to prepare the fans, to get our minds elsewhere, that we are going to have a great team with manay excellent engagements, such as cannavaro etc. But I bet that we will not sign neither Diego nor Cannavaro. thisd is all bull shit of our stupid trio. Diego will go to Bayern. Why he didnt sign if he is coming to Juve? AWhy Cannavaro didnt sign after the medical tests? Last year we were cvommenting what a great player we signed in Xabi Alonso? And instead we signed that mediocre Poulsen. So dont get too excited. And with Ruineri Buffon, trez, camorinesi, iaquinta, Giovinco will all leave Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)