Claudio Ranieri (6 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
They claimed on SkySports Italia that Gigli and Blanc will have a meeting this week with the senior players ( Buffon, DP, Nedved...) because they have openly complained to the board about the methods of Ranieri and Buffon was rumoured to have said that he will leave Juve if the CL objective will not be accomplished...
i strongly doubt that is true! maybe the methods bit, well i hope its true but the whole gig leaving, i doubt it. if he wanted to leave he wouldve done so already. gig is bianconero per vita!:flag:

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
They claimed on SkySports Italia that Gigli and Blanc will have a meeting this week with the senior players ( Buffon, DP, Nedved...) because they have openly complained to the board about the methods of Ranieri and Buffon was rumoured to have said that he will leave Juve if the CL objective will not be accomplished...
TBH, no one can blame him for that...

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
anyone seen his explanation for taking off d.p and camo?

“I took off Mauro Camoranesi and Alessandro Del Piero because they had given everything they had. These games can happen, where you don’t give what you know you can.
So then STINKERman why didn't you take off trez because he handn't given us anything, and nocerino, he is talentless.
Your stupid descisions sir, cost us the match and most probably the champions league

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I certainly hope this is true.. Maybe they will give him untill after Genoa to have any kind of conservation along those lines tho.. I think a certain world cup winning coach will soon be getting a call

freMM

Oct 24, 2006
The truth of the matter is that Lippi was asked to be coach of Milan but he refused. He said that Milan is a wonderful club, but he has no interest in coaching them. When asked if he would return to Serie A he replied: only to an old love or a new, underdog challenge.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
The truth of the matter is that Lippi was asked to be coach of Milan but he refused. He said that Milan is a wonderful club, but he has no interest in coaching them. When asked if he would return to Serie A he replied: only to an old love or a new, underdog challenge.
Juve are both at the moment :D

Franky4Fingers

Mr. I'm Always Right
May 24, 2007
go back to my post and read it carefully .. "I GOT A QUESTION?" .. ya right .. nocerino might be better in training coz the lad just keep on running with no skills whatsoever ..!! Managers espcially the "professional" ones like ranieri as u claim should know their players abilities from training and matches combined and choose the right formation ..

mentioning molinaro and grygera was just to let u know that Mr. ranieri treat players differently ..
Well I guess you must know better then the person who sees both Noce and Tiago in action day in day out..... :shifty:

The reason Molinaro is playing is because Chiellini has been fantastic in the center, the best defender we've got all season. And Grygera will be benched the moment Andrade is capable of playing a match again.

Franky4Fingers

Mr. I'm Always Right
May 24, 2007
Ranieri said this week, that Tiago is playing much better in training now, and is showing more grinta and will. Yet he leaves him on the bench for 90 mins, and when Camo was going to be subbed out in the first half due to injury when we were 1-0 down, he was going to send on Nocerino instead of Tiago.
If you think Ranieri is doing what is best for Tiago, you sir are the idiot.
I have never ever claimed Ranieri does what is best for Tiago. But do you believe that Ranieri won't play Tiago because he doesn't like him, even when he is in a better moment of form then his competition? I believe, maybe naive, that Ranieri will field the formation that he thinks will perform the best on the pitch, not the 11 blokes he likes more then the rest. I'm not saying he always makes the right decisions, but I don't believe he puts a liking above form or performance.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Even we sack him now, our budget wont change,
our managers chose him because they didnt want to pay more money,
if we kick him now, we might as well have to compensate him for that, that would mean we will have to bring in a secondary coach, or promote somebody from within and i honestly dont think he will make the difference.
Even a better coach with a better salary, will lose many points, until he evaluates our material and come up with a proper formation, that may or may not be efficient.
It is not wise not change our coach, from any point of view, i have foreseen that and that was the reason i was against CR from the very day he was announced.
Now its too late to fix it. Hopefully our budget will increase next year and we will bring in managers worthy of a team like Juventus...
It's not just about the budget Cronios, this team showed the potential to beat everyone in this league, maybe except Inter, but we couldn't beat most of them, because of Ranieri's approach and his character, if it wasn't his wrong mentality, we could not lose the lead of many of the games, and win more points. The wage budget is over the most of serie A teams, even fiorentina and Roma. The transfer amount we spent on players is much more than the other serie A teams, the income of the tv rights, and many other things is much more than Roma and Fiorentina, financial wise, maybe there are two teams we can't compete with in serie A, Milan and Inter. Someone showed a statistic that day, and we were ranked 12 or something in Europe financial wise, so we really are not a poor club Cronios, if we had a manager with character and vision, he would insist to sign the right players for the right prices, instead of wasting all the cash on three defensive players..

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's not just about the budget Cronios, this team showed the potential to beat everyone in this league, maybe except Inter, but we couldn't beat most of them, because of Ranieri's approach and his character, if it wasn't his wrong mentality, we could not lose the lead of many of the games, and win more points. The wage budget is over the most of serie A teams, even fiorentina and Roma. The transfer amount we spent on players is much more than the other serie A teams, the income of the tv rights, and many other things is much more than Roma and Fiorentina, financial wise, maybe there are two teams we can't compete with in serie A, Milan and Inter. Someone showed a statistic that day, and we were ranked 12 or something in Europe financial wise, so we really are not a poor club Cronios, if we had a manager with character and vision, he would insist to sign the right players for the right prices, instead of wasting all the cash on three defensive players..
:tup:

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
:tup: times two

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
It will be late then.At least new coach could now "meet" with our players and see how and where can play good and what formation to use next year and already thinking and making plans about new signings...And not to get new coach just before CL qualifies where can we loose that match.
No, Dule, this really doesn't work. It would be another story if we were relegation battlers and we had to immediatey change the coach to save us. In this case, no way. Even Parma is hesitating in firing Di Carlo as they fear that may be a wrong move. I'm afraid now is too late. This really isn't a good period to change the coach when there are 2 months left in the season. The new coach would maybe bring a positive shock but I'm afraid it would obnly be a stop-gap solution.

Simple! our board needed a cheap dog that doesn't complain or ask anything, they just needed an idiot who will command their orders and when things go wrong they blame everything on the poor man..
That is almost completely true. They needed one more pussy in their board.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)