Claudio Ranieri (4 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Too bad it's just a rumour. It would explain a lot of things though as the players really seem like they don't want him there, not listening to him, we don't look like a team, players are in bad mood, unwilling to play. Man, I don't want our senators to leave because of this blind, incompetent fool. I am optimistic that we will see the light of the day when this idiot gets sacked. He is hurting the players and millions of fans. Go back to Valencia, you silly old douchebag.
Man why did you vote for "He is bad, but we need to keep him until the end of the season"? :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Meh....because we can't find a coach now. :sigh: There are really no options until summer.
It will be late then.At least new coach could now "meet" with our players and see how and where can play good and what formation to use next year and already thinking and making plans about new signings...And not to get new coach just before CL qualifies where can we loose that match.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
how did we end up with ranieri?????? he has been a loser his whole career, he never won anything, why would a team like Juve hire him? this is pathetic, this idiot set us back 5 more years after calciopoli.........signs horrible players, horrible tactics
Simple! our board needed a cheap dog that doesn't complain or ask anything, they just needed an idiot who will command their orders and when things go wrong they blame everything on the poor man..

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
rumor going around is that the Juve senators want Ranieri's head with Gigi on top of that list. This all started after the players didn't talk to the media(Juve channel...) for the 1st time this year.
Just saw an interview of Camoranesi, and he was a guest on controcampo, he said the Juve players didn't give an interview cause there was a breakdown in communication cause they thought someone was going to go, not cause they were angry

A come on, maybe in training he is more awfull then Noce. If you actually think he wants to ruin Tiago's career you are an idiot. Ranieri is the profesional here, you really think you know better while you haven't watched Tiago in training for one single minute? Please...

And metioning Molinaro and Grygera as a reason not to play Tiago? They play totally different roles!
Ranieri said this week, that Tiago is playing much better in training now, and is showing more grinta and will. Yet he leaves him on the bench for 90 mins, and when Camo was going to be subbed out in the first half due to injury when we were 1-0 down, he was going to send on Nocerino instead of Tiago.
If you think Ranieri is doing what is best for Tiago, you sir are the idiot.

No,really...what did he want to say with

“I took off Mauro Camoranesi and Alessandro Del Piero because they had given everything they had. These games can happen, where you don’t give what you know you can."

and another thing...so Camo was not injured after all then?
What he meant to say was, now that we're winning i can take off the two best players as they don't need to save my ass. Rather than taking off Trezeguet who missed the last two games and was a doubt for this one.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Gigi. Did you see his reaction after the game?
He was pissed off. Don't be surprised to see a statement in the next few days like Buffon demands changes or something like htat

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
I don't know where to start. Let me start with saying I was amongst the so called "Ranieri lovers",which means I defended him. That was mostly because he wasn't really underachieving,I mean we all know that Roma and of course Inter have stronger squads and more imprortantly they are pretty gelled while we were having a lot of new signings. That's not an excuse anymore. The other reason why I did not join the "Ranieri insulters club" was that we were 3rd with chances to reach the 2nd place. That's not the case anymore and we already feel Fiorentina breathing down our necks.

Now it pretty much turned out to be a mistake to defend Ranieri. I can't deny that he is doing an awful job with his substitutes anymore. Prefering an off-form defensive midfielder(Nocerino) over a midfielder with playmaker qualities(Tiago) to substitute our only creative player(Camoranesi) is simply not smart. Furthermore I actually do not understand why Tiago does not feature Ranieri's plans at all. 13 m € (!!!) are sitting on the bench week in week out. This isn't acceptable and I really do feel sorry for Tiago,who barely makes it to the EC. Although I realized he isn't the right one to lead a glorious side like Juventus,I won't start to insult him or to ask for his head,I rather will start critizicing him which is much more grown. I just ask-kindly-for another coach at the end of the season.

That's good for you , my son :touched:

:D

Sidindi

Jan 18, 2008
said it before will say it again. CR cannot coach this team. maybe he's a good coach, but he is ineffective for this team (sort of like the two-time CL winner - since leaving juve - Ancelloti). Either bad preparation or lack of motivation or who knows?

bottom line: we should reevaluate his position with the club at the end of the season. We dropped 8 points (2 L, 1 D, 0 W) in the last three games. This is not good. I don't even want to talk about how well we would be faring if we did win those games - everyone knows that.

Given the high-level of information by some of the forum members: is Ranieri's dismissal even being talked about among the board members?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Even we sack him now, our budget wont change,
our managers chose him because they didnt want to pay more money,
if we kick him now, we might as well have to compensate him for that, that would mean we will have to bring in a secondary coach, or promote somebody from within and i honestly dont think he will make the difference.
Even a better coach with a better salary, will lose many points, until he evaluates our material and come up with a proper formation, that may or may not be efficient.
It is not wise not change our coach, from any point of view, i have foreseen that and that was the reason i was against CR from the very day he was announced.
Now its too late to fix it. Hopefully our budget will increase next year and we will bring in managers worthy of a team like Juventus...

Sidindi

Jan 18, 2008
Even we sack him now, our budget wont change,
our managers chose him because they didnt want to pay more money,
if we kick him now, we might as well have to compensate him for that, that would mean we will have to bring in a secondary coach, or promote somebody from within and i honestly dont think he will make the difference.
Even a better coach with a better salary, will lose many points, until he evaluates our material and come up with a proper formation, that may or may not be efficient.
It is not wise not change our coach, from any point of view, i have foreseen that and that was the reason i was against CR from the very day he was announced.
Now its too late to fix it. Hopefully our budget will increase next year and we will bring in managers worthy of a team like Juventus...
GOOD POINT.
Still...I have a distant feeling that Justin Timberlake would be more motivational to these guys than Ranieri. I mean. come on!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
GOOD POINT.
Still...I have a distant feeling that Justin Timberlake would be more motivational to these guys than Ranieri. I mean. come on!
Actually, Ranieri's strength is in his motivating, he knows how to mentally prepare players for a game.

His subs, this season have been up and down, in the begining he made some great substitutions that created change, closer to the present, he's made influential subs too, but for the wrong reasons.

tactically, we could've approached this game better, I have a feeling because his motivational abilities are so good, we tend to lose focus and underestimate our opponents. I would like to think that Stendardo would do better in CB yesterday.

freMM

Oct 24, 2006
They claimed on SkySports Italia that Gigli and Blanc will have a meeting this week with the senior players ( Buffon, DP, Nedved...) because they have openly complained to the board about the methods of Ranieri and Buffon was rumoured to have said that he will leave Juve if the CL objective will not be accomplished...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)