Claudio Ranieri (19 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I've never seen uncertainty surrounds our Juve, like now :disagree:
Why did we let DD leave, if we haven't the alternative ready?!!!
The situation is becoming depressing day by day :tdown:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Juventus Set To Hijack Ranieri's City Move

Claudio Ranieri is supposedly the new Juventus target after the Old Lady failed to convince Marcello Lippi to come out of his sabbatical.

Ranieri has become a hot piece of property since announcing his decision to quit Parma yesterday, with Juventus now joining the race for his signature.

The former Chelsea coach has been linked with a return to England with Manchester City, with Thailand prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra supposedly having promised him a £50m transfer kitty should the takeover go through.

He has already started preparing for the job, with quotes yesterday indicating that he wanted, this time, to complete the project, a project he was forced to abandon midway by Chelsea.

However, Juve's interest will surely make the choice a very difficult one for him. The possibility of taking charge of the Turin giants, and leading their renaissance in Serie A will surely be a very strong lure.

Juventus are still said to be working on Marcello Lippi, but are ready to move quickly to seal Ranieri's signature before the takeover of Manchester City goes through.

Goal.com invites readers to suggest the best candidate for the hottest empty seat in Italy at the moment! Should Juve have kept Deschamps until they had reasonable confidence that Lippi would be open to a move? Is Ranieri the man?

Goal.com

The bold bit says it all... :smoke:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
De Biasi just got sacked which means Novellino will be their new coach which means the only options for us are Ranieri, Guidolin and Eriksson

Bahmaniax

May 15, 2007
With all do respect to some of you guys , i have no idea how you could be praising someone like that SHIT Ranieri !! .. did everyone forget what he did to Chelsea and Valencia ? this guy is not suited for a top class team ! the BEST he could ever achieve is with a team that wants to survive relegation like Parma .. He's one of those coaches who thrives on finding new talent , but at the same time he sits his stars on the bench ! I watched his games when he was at Chelsea , trust me you do not want this guy at Juve and IF HE DOES come to Juve thanks to mastermind Secco , you can expect to see Nedved , Del Piero AND Trezeguet on the bench ! at BEST it will be 2 out of 3 ! .. mark my words .

Mar 28, 2007
C'mon Bettega fuck the idot Tardelli and let's sign Wenger - Vialli :D
tardelli will remain the director.. as for bettega.. sad to said, his contract won't be renew.. ARG!!! and ranieri isnt bad afterall.. look at chelsea? he brought in lampard, terry..

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Tardelli pushed hard for Ranieri and Novellino.

Bettega for Wenger(Vialli assis.man), Mourinho and Lippi.

Papers say Tardelli wins...I'm hoping for Bettega.
shouldn't Tradelli be doing something useful instead of yapping his mouth, like gardening maybe?

Mar 28, 2007
Tardelli pushed hard for Ranieri and Novellino.

Bettega for Wenger(Vialli assis.man), Mourinho and Lippi.

Papers say Tardelli wins...I'm hoping for Bettega.
looks like tardelli wins.. bettega will be out of juve soon.. sad.. all the great person is out from the club.. dd then.. and now bettega...

Tino

Il Tedesco
Feb 1, 2005
With all do respect to some of you guys , i have no idea how you could be praising someone like that SHIT Ranieri !! .. did everyone forget what he did to Chelsea and Valencia ? this guy is not suited for a top class team ! the BEST he could ever achieve is with a team that wants to survive relegation like Parma .. He's one of those coaches who thrives on finding new talent , but at the same time he sits his stars on the bench ! I watched his games when he was at Chelsea , trust me you do not want this guy at Juve and IF HE DOES come to Juve thanks to mastermind Secco , you can expect to see Nedved , Del Piero AND Trezeguet on the bench ! at BEST it will be 2 out of 3 ! .. mark my words .
sometimes I wished this season that somebody would take Treze"gol"-lol out of the starting elevens!!
Imagine a Bojinov from the beginning.... what a dream!!!

But anyway! no ranieri!

p.s.: There is no offence to david, i like him! but I think he deserved the bench in some games this year! even if he scroed 14 goals (or 15??)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I wont mind Ranieri TBH.He's no Lippi or Mourinho,but he's does have a knack of building teams for the future.And that is what we are doing right now.If we dont get Lippi,i think Ranieri would be a decent choice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)