Claudio Marchisio (8 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He would be useful for 2-3 serie a games and the 1st round of coppa eventually. But hed be taking minutes from Bentancur so no point in getting him really. If we need HG players then Mattiello would be nice to have to replace Spinazzola. Even counts for CL iirc

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
“No, no bad memories,” he told TuttoJuve, “In love stories there are only beautiful ones. At the risk of sounding a bit exaggerated, I would reply that all the memories are wonderful and it would be impossible to choose just one to tell of those years spent together.”
“I obviously followed the first two games, I saw some good things, others to work on, but it is normal that this is the case, I would be more worried if everything turned out perfectly in the second game.
“The Anti-Juve? With reference to the opponents, at this moment the ranking says Inter and Torino and so that’s my reply. Let’s see how the situation will evolve.
“Which player do i expect more from this season? Without making big claims, Paulo Dybala, because he is a very strong player.
As a declared Juventus fan, would Marchisio prefer to finish first with ten Serie A titles or to win the third Champions League?

“As a fan, I think we must not set limits. We participate to try to always win every competition”.
How does Marchisio see the current midfield and can Aaron Ramsey (wearing the 8 shirt) be you heir?

“A great number for a great player. I’ve always been wary of heirs and comparisons, let’s enjoy Ramsey because he is really strong.”

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Former Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio has reportedly agreed to join Ligue 1 side Monaco on a free transfer.

According to Sport Mediaset, Marchisio is currently ironing out the final details of his move to Monaco at the Four Seasons Hotel in Milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)