Claudio Marchisio (125 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Wtf!! I dont want ronaldo, i want claudio remain here :(((
You are free to support Marchisio instead of Juventus.

- - - Updated - - -

So far I understood and that it's mutual but I find it out of nowhere. I know it was mentioned earlier in the summer but in the end I thought he'd stay conisdering SMS did not work and Sturaro was sold.
A liekly 2-man midfield made him 5th/6th choice. He didnt deserve to rot on our bench.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm not even surprised. There was always a chance of us selling him this summer, plus, there were shady comments about his future when he said they'll see what happens during the summer. It's not some on of the lines that ones gives and wants to stay.

So I'm not surprised to see him leave. Kinda surprised to see contract being terminated, though.

The guy barely played here last season tho.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Fuck...

Goodbye Claudio.

A true Juventino, through and through. We were so lucky to have a homegrown player of your talent, loyalty, and humility.

I only hope we can see someone come through our ranks who is like him again.

Sad to see him go, but if for some reason he can't get the playing time here, or he's just ready for a new place, then I'm happy for him.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
What I'm more surprised about is the timing of the announcement

Why do it on deadline day ? Any special reasons ?
Juventus are freeing him. If I'm not mistaken; if you are released post window other conditions take place ie. will be harder finding a new club.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Such a shame, but I never saw him coming back to the same level and that possibly relegates him to 6th CM. With Bernardeschi increasingly looking like he will play deeper this season it probably forced his hand.

Sentimentally this is a blow after losing Buffon in the same season, it's the changing of the guard and we should all be used to it by now, but Marchisio was "uno di noi" and it feels like something now needs replacing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)