Claudio Marchisio (15 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he's a keeper. he's tied to the club like nobody else, and since he's our only homegrown player, it makes no sense at all to let him leave anyway. too bad he seems to be the softer version of himself, so i doubt he'll get much more minutes next season.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
@Hustini

Our little fawn has finally learned to walk. it took patience, care and maturity to guide it but mother euromaxx knows all.

Now our prince can prince about the fields with the confidence of the young buck we all knew he could be.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
@Hustini

Our little fawn has finally learned to walk. it took patience, care and maturity to guide it but mother euromaxx knows all.

Now our prince can prince about the fields with the confidence of the young buck we all knew he could be.
Should be playing more :D

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Isnt it very hard to judge Marchisio and say he played well, in a game against Bologna? A game we sucked in, until a man comes in to save us. You guys want more of this level?
He had 1-2 tackles that were good and a good pass or two. Else he didnt do much, but jogging around with his head down, like an old tired man.

What Allegri has done with Marchisio is one of his best actions. But he should have done it with Buffon too.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Do what? It's just the truth.

The guy barely plays and it's Montreal Impact. Even the name of the club sounds horrible.

I do wonder what we plan to do with Marchisio as I doubt it was only the injuries that held him on the bench for majority part of the season.
I know. But why? :p

We all know why big clubs aren't after him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)