Claudio Marchisio (31 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Someone knows if he is not ready physically or what?

Something happened behind the scenes that we dont know?

That story about him trying to talk to dybala thats was flying around some months ago has to do with anything?
Hey Hydde.

Welcome to 'Tuz.

We have a thread where new members can introduce themself: http://www.juventuz.com/threads/29111-NEW-USERS-announce-yourselves-and-get-your-balls-cupped-here

Stay away from the Germans, Fr3sh, and the Jew Kyle.

Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride

Apr 19, 2007
I love how people find sense to every Max decision... For instance, we never use Pjanic and Cheesio together and we all can write a numbers of reason why is that but then realize than Pjanic is playing next too Khedira and it all becomes blurred
It goes both ways though...Khedira is terrible and no possible way Marchisio next to Pjanic could be as bad.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
You guys think he is being forced out?

I really hope not but its not like we have ever respected our legends properly in the past anyway.

Camo, Trez, Nedved and Del Piero were all handled poorly.
What was poor about Nedved? The rest where handled with very little class, I agree:beer:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Im wrong about Nedved probably i just had a feeling that there was something that bugged me at the time.
I felt terrible watching him cry during the Coppa elimination against Lazio, also because of the great form he had during the 2nd part of the season. But it was a nice farewell, he got to play his last game on the same day as other footie legends like Maldini and Figo

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I felt terrible watching him cry during the Coppa elimination against Lazio, also because of the great form he had during the 2nd part of the season. But it was a nice farewell, he got to play his last game on the same day as other footie legends like Maldini and Figo
I remember the guard of honor amd what not mayne i felt like he should of got a new contract or maybe the send off was small compared to what we seen other clubs do for their legends. Im still furious over Trez, Camo and Alex though.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
i dont know why the club handled all those 3 so bad, specially alex.

Even if agnelli had some weird issue with alex.... The least he could was organize a superb farewell.

One of the dickest moves i have seen

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Claudio Marchisio’s father insists the Juventus midfielder is not moving to MLS, the Premier League or Bundesliga. “The glass hasn’t overflowed yet.”

The Bianconeri fan favourite has barely featured this season, even after recovering from a serious knee injury.

“Claudio is calm and for a few months has been in good shape, working hard and ensuring he is always ready, but then the Coach makes his decisions,” Stefano Marchisio told juvenews.eu.

“If it were up to me, I’d make it like basketball with unlimited changes to increase the intensity of games, but I know that’s a utopian vision. Everyone wants to play, but that is football.

“I always hope that Juventus will win and Claudio plays, but it depends on a thousand different factors.”

However, Marchisio Senior shoots down reports of an imminent move abroad.

“Claudio still has another two years on his contract, as he wants to respect, because he cares for the club. Many untrue things have been said. People already thought we were in Germany, England or the United States.

“If the club says that Claudio is no longer part of the project, then we’ll start worrying about it.”

Some papers even suggested Marchisio’s social media exchanges with Andrea Pirlo and Sebastian Giovinco pointed to Major League Soccer.

“He’s been exchanging tweets with them for two years. When he read those stories on the transfer market, he burst out laughing.”

However, his father and agent did make it clear that the situation could change this summer if there are no improvements.

“As with every workplace, when you are not happy, over the long run the drip, drip fills the glass and it overflows, so you start looking around.

“The glass hasn’t overflowed yet. Claudio loves all his fans and is very happy at Juventus. I have faith, because I think he’ll have his chances.

“We’re getting towards the summer, there’s the World Cup in Russia and perhaps those who are looking ahead to that tournament will run a little less and pull out of challenges…”

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Marchisio used to start INSTEAD of Pirlo under Allegri, he is someone who he likes, but the near 1 year and half injury plagued period has put him way down in the pecking order for Allegri. And under that time we bought a superior player in Pjanic, who Allegri clearly FEELS is Marchisio's only competition, because he is generally playing instead of him compared to with. He ask for specific qualities in the different types of midfielders we have, and he put Marchisio firmly in the Pjanic umbrella, as much as we like to cry about Khedira or Sturaro being out there at times, the former starts (physical presence, box to box, tactically safe blabla) and the latter (headless chicken that runs down anything in sight) gets minutes in crisis scenarios because of being different type of players, these arent tasks he thinks Marchisio can do, even if he is the most complete midfielder we have (if he is physically up to the snuff as he used to be).

Matuidi goes without saying goes over Marchisio too due to the high energy motor b2b style thats unique to him in this squad. All in all, even if Marchisio is healthy now, time has sadly passed him by in Juve pecking order due to the massive amount of injury layoffs he has had. The team moved on with the signings and the different approaches and combinations Allegri wants to see out there now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)