Claudio Marchisio (47 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
was average, below his normal level, didnt realize he was there

pjanic was man marked by de roon (finally figured out who it was) and yet marchisio couldnt provide a passing outlet

and since badass loves his stats - marchisio completed 20 passes
A quick google search for stats revealed he has an average of 34 passes completed per game this season.
FYI khedira completed 10 passes in half the time that marchisio played including the pre-assist to licht

and the outet utilised eventually were the wings, mostly asamoah and costa

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Claudio Marchisio gave a lengthy interview in Vanity Fair where he discussed Gigi Buffon’s potential retirement and also the lack of playing time he has received this season.

“It’s the only time when Italy doesn’t know any barriers,” Marchisio said to Vanity Fair.

“The rivalry disappears and we embrace each other. We’ll be sad this summer and I’m sorry, especially for Gigi Buffon.

“Will he retire? I’ve never asked him, but if you ask me no. I think he will keep playing.”

The midfielder has struggles for playing time this season and there are rumours he will look to leave this summer.

“I joined Juventus in 1993, so if I exclude the Tuscan parenthesis at Empoli which only lasted one season I’ve been at the same team for 25 years.

“I still have two years on my contract and anything can happen, I know in Italy I’ll only wear this shirt. I don’t want to go anywhere else, I’d rather stop.”

Is there any problems with Coach Max Allegri?

“Never, if I have it with a Coach I’ll say it with a look. At the start of the season I’m never among the starters, but I always carve out my space.

“When I’m not playing I train with even more desire, it’s a matter of respect for my teammates and for myself.

“It’s my character, sometimes I want to erupt like a volcano but I keep it all in. Maybe sometimes I vent, but always to myself.

“There are certain things I like to keep private.”

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Claudio Marchisio gave a lengthy interview in Vanity Fair where he discussed Gigi Buffon’s potential retirement and also the lack of playing time he has received this season.

“It’s the only time when Italy doesn’t know any barriers,” Marchisio said to Vanity Fair.

“The rivalry disappears and we embrace each other. We’ll be sad this summer and I’m sorry, especially for Gigi Buffon.

“Will he retire? I’ve never asked him, but if you ask me no. I think he will keep playing.”

The midfielder has struggles for playing time this season and there are rumours he will look to leave this summer.

“I joined Juventus in 1993, so if I exclude the Tuscan parenthesis at Empoli which only lasted one season I’ve been at the same team for 25 years.

“I still have two years on my contract and anything can happen, I know in Italy I’ll only wear this shirt. I don’t want to go anywhere else, I’d rather stop.”

Is there any problems with Coach Max Allegri?

“Never, if I have it with a Coach I’ll say it with a look. At the start of the season I’m never among the starters, but I always carve out my space.

“When I’m not playing I train with even more desire, it’s a matter of respect for my teammates and for myself.

“It’s my character, sometimes I want to erupt like a volcano but I keep it all in. Maybe sometimes I vent, but always to myself.

“There are certain things I like to keep private.”
:tup: mad respect for this guy

Aug 2, 2005
he deserves all the respect for the man and the player he is.
why he is not playing is a mystery that only will reveal if Max left and Marchisio still here.
If he left before Max, probably he will not talk.
he deserves much more minutes and start-ups than what he is getting. maybe it is a matter of understanding with other CM in the field!!

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
He has to be going in the summer at this stage. Most likely to a lower tier PL club. He doesn't deserve it but he just isn't the same player anymore and it seems Allegri doesn't have faith he will ever return to close to that level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)