Claudio Marchisio (24 Viewers)

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
I too feel uncomfortable about Marchisio being an unused substitute against Spurs and Torino, two very crucial games. It's not like we have great quality in midfield, either he's so broke that after an hour against Fiorentina he needs 2 weeks to recover so bad that he can't even make a sub appearance or there's something going on between him and Allegri
According to Zambrotta, Allegri has poor management personnel skill , “I didn’t have problems with Allegri the first year, but the second we lost the Scudetto due to mismanagement of the locker room.

“You need to have all the players working in your direction to win, but instead in a decisive game he clearly said that even if he only had 14 players, it’d make no difference. So what about all the others? That’s when we lost the Scudetto
."

https://www.football-italia.net/49491/zambrotta-ibra-allegri-fight

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
" Another time after losing 3-0 to Arsenal, Allegri said: ‘Well done lads, it doesn’t matter.’ That was not a great move. Ibra was furious and they almost got into a fist-fight in the locker room.”

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
" Another time after losing 3-0 to Arsenal, Allegri said: ‘Well done lads, it doesn’t matter.’ That was not a great move. Ibra was furious and they almost got into a fist-fight in the locker room.”
'It doesn't matter' because Milan still qualified probably?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Let's see. If news surfaces that Allegri has pissed off another Juve player, this time a club legend, do we still begrudge Bonucci and Alves for leaving? :think: :numnum:
Bonucci and Alves situations are very different to Marchisio's at least the former played regularly in their final season. Marchisio meanwhile is getting displaced by fucking sturaro, I don't care what anyone says about marchisio's supposedly lack of sharpness, he can't be lacking in anything compared to sturaro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)