Claudio Marchisio (49 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Marchisio staying fit untill the end of the season will be a fucking amazing thing. You can see that he is now an experienced player who brings stability and calmness to our game. That assist to Higuain was Pirloesque!!

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Not sure about most important too
Let me rephrase that to one of the most important (At the moment Benatia is the first name on the sheet for me). He brings a stability to our midfield that no one else in the team does. We instantly go from turning over balls every minute to being solid and in control. It also helps that we have two players in midfield who can pass. Provided he's completely fit and firing that is. Can we win without him, sure. We have shown that we can win missing almost any player in our lineup. For me Marchisio makes us a lot more complete and a lot more assured. I'd even pick a team with Marchisio + our wingers and no Dybala over Dybala + the others in midfield.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Let it put it like this: without him, we can win with pjanic but since we dont have 3 pjanics... usually we struggle with possesion cuz our other mids are technically lacking and we depend on grinding and overworking physically to compensate.

With cheesio and pjanic... our poseesion gameplay from the back gets A LOT smoother. They find each other constantly and make the team tick. Adding bernardeschi on the line up even improve on this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)