Claudio Marchisio (30 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Chiellini, Buffon, Marchisio... I honestly can't picture a player showing that kind of loyalty, attachment and dedication to Juve for a very long time. They might be the last of their kind.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
It's gonna be a strange Juve when Chiellini and Marchisio leave. Licht, Barza, Buffon, Bonucci and Asamoah gone too by then.

We need new staples in the team. A new core. Hopefully Rugani, Caldara, Pjanic and Dybala can get that started.

ggnoree

Jul 24, 2009
It is kind of weird reading these comments and knowing it will eventually happen. It sucks when such staple players retire or leave the team, still remember last time when it happened with Del Piero, Trezeguet, Camoranesi, Nedved.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Fucking roflmao, fish memory peasants.

Marchisio was king of the midfield in the summer, his first preseason following the acl tear.

He was insane.
Then he got called out of action, as scans showed his tendons dropping in size. For you peasant filth, that's the tendon not being strong enough and repairing less then it gets damaged.

Marchisio wasn't ready yet to play 3 games a week.

So they pulled him out, recover more.

Since, allegri uses him scarse enough to keep his tendon strengthening less then it's damaged.

Just enough to keep him match fit.

Come March, hell play considerably more.
Allegri is sparing him.

Comparing to DS??
Dis DS had a huge tendon injury that wouldn't heal if he played day in day out?

Nope.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
What good a full preseason is going to do him in March after several injury setbacks and no match fitness? That's just wishful thinking, I expect little progress between Marchisio at the end of last season and at the end of this one

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
The hardest part of recovering from an ACL injury is to rebuild the muscle around the knee.

I don't think Claudio will ever be able to play 2 games per week again at the highest level, but we should save him for the most important part of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)