Claudio Marchisio (46 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Didn't recognize my pun lol

He isn't that old yet. A much older zlatan is back so no reason why marchisio can't get back. he never relied on pace anyway

our physios/fitness coachs have a horrible track record with muscular injuries. if kyle was in charge we wouldn't see claudio until 2020

- - - Updated - - -

When MDS was coming back from injury, here was his minutes played:

Compare to Marchisio:
That's interesting.

But why do you think Claudio in particular is suffering more? Is our staff that incompetent that they don't realize that's not healthy for Marchisio but they do for MDS?

Some people just end up becoming more prone to injuries, especially if they try playing through them. Claudio strikes me as the kind of person who would try to play through it during his career and at this point that is manifesting itself more than before. Just my two cents on it, I don't necessarily think it's the staff.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That's interesting.

But why do you think Claudio in particular is suffering more? Is our staff that incompetent that they don't realize that's not healthy for Marchisio but they do for MDS?

Some people just end up becoming more prone to injuries, especially if they try playing through them. Claudio strikes me as the kind of person who would try to play through it during his career and at this point that is manifesting itself more than before. Just my two cents on it, I don't necessarily think it's the staff.
I just think he hasn't been reintegrated well. Simple as that. That's why I posted the minutes played. One was much more progressive than the other (which was erratic).

I see a pattern. MDS is Max's boy toy so its strange to me that one (both with Muscular injuries) was given more time to get fit.

- - - Updated - - -

You bring up a good point, not sure how accurate it is but certainly something to think about in terms of him playing through injuries. That's the athlete in him. Hard to know when to say when and rest. Happened to me in college and now I'm paying for it.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I have not given up hope on him at all but it's really heartbreaking when you realize MVPP are all gone
Bonnuci is gone, Licht is going, Barzagli and buffon are also going soon. Chiello in a couple of years. Thats the second generation of juve players that I will see gone by. Damn it makes me feel old lol

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
To me, Claudio is gonna hurt the most for some reason.

I mean Gigi is gonna be horrible too, but Claudio is somewhat different. Gigi was already a star/well known player when i started to follow Juve closely, but Claudio kinda grew up together with me. He grew up to be the player he is today before my very eyes.

That goal against Inter :touched:
Definitely the player i feel most connected with out of the current squad.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

I mean Gigi is gonna be horrible too, but Claudio is somewhat different. Gigi was already a star/well known player when i started to follow Juve closely, but Claudio kinda grew up together with me. He grew up to be the player he is today before my very eyes.

:agree:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

:agree:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

That's why he's il principe... Chiello would be his body guard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)