Claudio Marchisio (48 Viewers)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Hahaha Ok that was a link from Facebook and it is actually showing my friends that like the Juventus page and this guy is one of them. I thought he was your friend too :lol2:
Ah now i get it! No, i don't know this bearded Peter. Fun is, that there is a bearded friend of mine, who likes Juventus and whose profile was showed in the link above. I thought you've meant him. :lol: :tup:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I miss you Claudio.

I truly top class midfield is waiting for you. Pjanic has reach another level, Matuidi is a one man army. Get back to fitness so we can see you reach your level again.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You think we will switch to a 3 man midfield once he's back. With how settled Pjanic and Matuidi are I think it will be hard for him to break into the 2 man
I think we will see a switch in the league to test a 3 man midfield, probably not in the CL unless it lights the world on fire in Italy.

You can still keep Pjanic with Matuidi in a 3 man, you aren't breaking that up you are simply adding another CM.

May 23, 2013
I think we will see a switch in the league to test a 3 man midfield, probably not in the CL unless it lights the world on fire in Italy.

You can still keep Pjanic with Matuidi in a 3 man, you aren't breaking that up you are simply adding another CM.
Yeah with such a talented attack I doubt we'll ever see a 3 man mid in the CL. Will really suck to see Marchisio not play a big role in a great CL campaign again :cry:. A fit Marchisio is still world class like Pjanic and Matuidi.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Claudio Marchisio and Sami Khedira have returned to Juventus training, ahead of tomorrow’s Olympiakos game.

Both midfielders have been struggling with injury, leaving the Bianconeri short of options in the centre of the pitch.

However, both returned to working with the group at Vinovo today, indicating they’re close to a return.

It’s unlikely either man will feature in the Champions League tomorrow, but there is optimism they’ll be fit after the international break.

Juve Coach Massimiliano Allegri will address the media from Vinovo later today at 19.30 local time, alongside Andrea Barzagli.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012

I like 3 man mid to not to be run over against attacking teams but where would Dybala play in a 4-3-3? Or we would have to bench the wingers in 4-3-1-2.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Claudio Marchisio and Sami Khedira have returned to Juventus training, ahead of tomorrow’s Olympiakos game.

Both midfielders have been struggling with injury, leaving the Bianconeri short of options in the centre of the pitch.

However, both returned to working with the group at Vinovo today, indicating they’re close to a return.

It’s unlikely either man will feature in the Champions League tomorrow, but there is optimism they’ll be fit after the international break.

Juve Coach Massimiliano Allegri will address the media from Vinovo later today at 19.30 local time, alongside Andrea Barzagli.
:inter:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)