Claudio Marchisio (32 Viewers)

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Stefano Marchisio has no clue where these rumours come that Claudio will leave Juventus.

He told Calciomercato.it:“I honestly know nothing about it. Until proven otherwise, two years ago we signed a five-year contract and there are still three in front of us. For the rest you’d have to ask Juventus, but I spoke to them three days ago and they didn’t say anything to me about it, the stuff about Milan is rumours.”

“Two things are for sure though, Claudio is good and he wants to play. In every transfer window Juve buy a lot of players, but that doesn’t mean he has to leave. If he didn’t play for several months then we might even think about leaving next year, but Max Allegri played him on Saturday and there are no problems.”

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So this awful tense day has a happy ending? :touched:

@Azzurri7 :touched:

You cant get rid of one of your torch bearers, you just cant.:touched: :star:

I did not watch his games for 12 straight years (all Empoli and Azzurrini games included), for us to throw him away to friggin Milan or their likes.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
So this awful tense day has a happy ending? :touched:

@Azzurri7 :touched:

You cant get rid of one of your torch bearers, you just cant.:touched: :star:

I did not watch his games for 12 straight years (all Empoli and Azzurrini games included), for us to throw him away to friggin Milan or their likes.
:heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)