Claudio Marchisio (26 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I wanting him to play as regista everytime he could last season...and now that pirlo is gone... he injures....why..

MArchisio plz come back

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
So... Marchisio had a fantastic last season. Did his coworkers; Pogba, Vidal and Pirlo make him better than what he really is, or will he continue his excellence "alone"?

I am a a skeptic by nature, but think Allegri is dependent of his deliverance.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
What kind of injury situation it is with marchisio it's better that conte pick up a replacement for him to marchisio can recover quicker and exploring the possibility of returning for rest of season so we're one injury away of worrying about our MF

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
What kind of injury situation it is with marchisio it's better that conte pick up a replacement for him to marchisio can recover quicker and exploring the possibility of returning for rest of season so we're one injury away of worrying about our MF
Hernanes can fill in as CM. I am assuming thats why we got a player than can play as a deep CM or CAM

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
marchisio: its The last day that I'll be trained alone I'll be back very soon to rejoin the team at training , I can not wait, right now
(please correct me if i made a mistake in Translation)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)