Claudio Marchisio (15 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It's such a beast of a trophy as well, like the Holy Grail. It makes me feel a bit sick to think we could get this close and not win it.
I try not to think about loosing and making cheap jokes, but in truth :scared: I'm shitting bricks

I'm the only Juve supporter in my social circle, I'm gonna get so much shit fromy friends, not to mention I got a bet going on a 90$ (a jersey) is at stake too, looser buys winner a jersey

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I try not to think about loosing and making cheap jokes, but in truth :scared: I'm shitting bricks

I'm the only Juve supporter in my social circle, I'm gonna get so much shit fromy friends, not to mention I got a bet going on a 90$ (a jersey) is at stake too, looser buys winner a jersey
I saw some Indian kid in a Barcelona jersey last night and had to stop myself from kicking the little fucker.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Marchisio most likely derives from Marchese, which is Italian for 'marquis'.
So there is a possibility he could be related to the Neapolitan legend, Giuseppe Marchese?

- - - Updated - - -

Marchisio most likely derives from Marchese, which is Italian for 'marquis'.
So there is a possibility he could be related to the Sicilian legend, Giuseppe Marchese?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

Me too man. And then I'll get shit from people that don't even watch the sport. I have a party to go to after the game that night, I'll end up killing someone.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Cheesio, you have had a phenomenal season and this is just another chapter in your yet to be written long history with Juve. You were born to wear our stripes and I know that you will do it to it tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)