Claudio Marchisio (29 Viewers)

frick

Apr 4, 2010
@0:31 he worked a nice play but Vidal, with only a thin line of 3 defenders in front of him, got his pass blocked.
@0:34 he setup a nice ball to Pepe who got only 2 defenders and three Juve players making their runs into the box, decided to shot (a bit selfish on that) and it got blocked.
@3:01 he gave a good pass to Esti, who was in front of another line of 3 defenders outside the box but he carelessly lost the ball to a Roma player from behind.
@3:10 he tried to build a good link up play for counter attack but Esti's return pass was a bit too strong and Marchisio ended up got knocked out by Pjanic.
@3:55 he gave nice pass to Esti who faced three Roma's defenders while there were two Juve players in front of him but wasted the chance with half-assed pass to Matri who was already fractionally offside.
@4:03 after nice link up play with Chiellini (which Esti should've done earlier @3:10), he gave superb left footed long pass to Pepe at the far right side who unfortunately couldn't control properly at the first touch hence giving Roma's defense to track back. Krasic would love to be in that position.

He contributed to many good chances and attacks, but they got wasted more often than not.

Just look @4:24, he drawn a couple of Roma players and gave the ball quickly to Chiellini, who then in turn spotted Giaccherini who was making his run (the highlight I uploaded doesn't show beyond the pass Marchisio gave to Chiello). At the end De Rossi finely intercepted that good pass from Chiellini (honestly though Giach should've done better given his quick pace) but that's a fine attacking move nonetheless.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This is dedicated to the Casper gang.

Something's wrong with the audio at the middle. :sad:
Did you make this vid or find it?

Because needless to say, I want to see this for future games, recaps of everything Marchisio or other players are involved in. Vids like these is very common for Milan players, and Real ones too I noticed, would be nice if there were more for Juve.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Did you make this vid or find it?

Because needless to say, I want to see this for future games, recaps of everything Marchisio or other players are involved in. Vids like these is very common for Milan players, and Real ones too I noticed, would be nice if there were more for Juve.
I made the vid but I do it only when I need to point out some things about Marchisio. :p
More such compilations is something I've been thinking about but I don't collect every Juve's matches this season and I'm kind of an amateur on this, I assume Alex44 can do better work. But having like compilation of every MotM player in each match is a great idea.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I made the vid but I do it only when I need to point out some things about Marchisio. :p
More such compilations is something I've been thinking about but I don't collect every Juve's matches this season and I'm kind of an amateur on this, I assume Alex44 can do better work. But having like compilation of every MotM player in each match is a great idea.
Yeah I get it takes quite the effort, but agree, it would be really nice for MOM players for sure.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
+rep

Good video man, amateur or not it highlights some good stuff that he did in the game that usually gets overlooked too easily by many here.

In before the haters start hating. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)