Claudio Marchisio (24 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I hope he develops in the player that had the potential to be a very good mid and that we've seen only small glimpses so far in the big league. Keep it up Claudio!

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Marchisio :heart: " It was a perfect Sunday, we obtained a great victory. Beyond the four goals scored, we played well, with determination, without ever giving rhythm, except during the last five minutes. Now we must stay focused for the upcoming games. In recent seasons, we were also on track but then we faced problems, especially mentally and Conte came precisely to eliminate these gaps. This victory should not be a signal for other teams but for ourselves, we must give more inner strength. Our potential, we know very well. "

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Marchisio :heart: " It was a perfect Sunday, we obtained a great victory. Beyond the four goals scored, we played well, with determination, without ever giving rhythm, except during the last five minutes. Now we must stay focused for the upcoming games. In recent seasons, we were also on track but then we faced problems, especially mentally and Conte came precisely to eliminate these gaps. This victory should not be a signal for other teams but for ourselves, we must give more inner strength. Our potential, we know very well. "
Bravo! :tup:

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Marchisio shutting his haters up one game at a time.
Marchi keep scoring beautiful goals during his career so far, but he's just not that great as a CMF... he does not have killer pass like Pirlo, he does not have high work rate like Vidal nor he's very tough like Roy Keane, but he probably has scored more beautiful goals than them combined

I'd say this again : he should be tried as SS!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Great game Marchi. First half Parma were completely shut down and he played a big part in this. 2nd half, he showed some class in finishing his superb goal.

Pietro

Aug 21, 2011
Solid performance in the middle, and the finish was just class.. kinda reminded me of del piero's beautiful side footed goal against piacenza a few years back..

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Marchisio and Pepe are quite similar in a sense that they seem mediocre for long periods of time and then produce a moment of magic which makes them seem like better players than they actually are. I'd like us to keep trying 4-3-3 but if it's a choice between Pirlo, Vidal and Marchisio I'd still take the first 2 every time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)