Claudio Marchisio (23 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
What a wonderful performance by him considering he still not match fit yet.. After the match he said that the pain in his knee still annoy him.. Hope he recover fully and he will be amazing

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The hwole play was pure gold.

First of all, the pass diego gave to Marchisio, which was practically on the line, was so pinpointed that claudio and just claudio was able to reach it. You can see how Diego plotted the whole thing the moment claudio was running at his back in direction to inter`s area.
After that.... Claudio witnessed sissoko running from a long distance and prepared the pass to change the way of the play. Right away he runs into the box, while Momo was preparing to shoot, and in the end after julio cesar´s parry.... Marchisio ended the play with a beautiful goal, and a very difficult one to do.

This guy is very good.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
samuel should hide for the next couple of months in a hole maybe moratti's hole since it can fit many, and just don't show his ugly mug after what marchisio :touched: did to him
marchisio probably pulled out his pockets after the game to check if samuel was still in it :p

that finish was pure intuition, forza claudio ....... ranieri ... ha ha!

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
He's a great player no question, with some very obvious talents. But why does he go missing for long periods of a game? He needs to impose himself more rather than wait for the ball to come to him. If it was up to me everything in our play would go through him, yet not a lot does. When he gts the ball hes great with it, I just want to see him use his initiative a bit more.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Marchisio would swap goal
Thursday 10 December, 2009
Juventus midfielder Claudio Marchisio has revealed he would swap the goal he scored against Inter in return for a re-play of Tuesday's match against Bayern Munich.

The Bianconeri were knocked out of the Champions League when they suffered a humbling 4-1 defeat at home to the German giants two nights ago.

Ciro Ferrara's side now has the small consolation of the Europa League, a big disappointment for a club with big ambitions after spending so much in the summer.

Speaking to the Juventus Channel, Marchisio said: “After the victory over Inter we could have had a perfect week and instead there is the regret for the four goals we conceded.

“Sure, we expected a different result and we are all disappointed. Personally I would swap my goal on Saturday if I could re-play the match with Bayern.”

Asked to explain the defeat, Marchisio said: “After the great effort to win against Inter there has been a relaxation, also owed to tiredness. Moreover Bayern played a great game, demonstrating they had more desire to go through than us.

“In my opinion, we played for qualification before. We should not have gone into the last game still needing to qualify.

“Right now we are all angry, but also conscious that we can react in only one way and that is on the pitch. We have to think about winning the two games against Bari and Catania and going into Christmas at our best, then exploiting the winter break to recharge our batteries.

“From February we will also think about the Europa League, knowing that it will not be easy because there are many great teams.

“For us, every game has been like a Final for some time. We won the Final against Inter. The one against Bayern unfortunately went badly.

“We only have to react and find the continuity that we are still missing,” Marchisio concluded.

Channel 4

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He's a great player no question, with some very obvious talents. But why does he go missing for long periods of a game? He needs to impose himself more rather than wait for the ball to come to him. If it was up to me everything in our play would go through him, yet not a lot does. When he gts the ball hes great with it, I just want to see him use his initiative a bit more.
I would agree with you to some extent but I think the games that he goes missing in are the ones where he is played out wide, which really isn't his position and he is only learning there. Plus when you consider the top team experience it really isn't surprising that he fades in and out at tiimes.

Nonetheless, before his injury he was so dominant in our midfield and really taking games by the scruff of the neck. The Genoa game this season was an unbelievable performance from him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)