Claudio Marchisio (42 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
She is not even close to fat.
She is a fucking bison. If you can't see that then fine, plus you can have all the fat chicks in the world. They all have low self esteem so they are willing to do ANYTHING... (which is prolly why he got with her in the first place)

I'll stick with women who won't get diabetes or cholesterol problems before they are 22.

But I agree with ALC, claudio is setting a very very poor example by being so popular but married to a fucking manatee

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I don't understand the hate on fat women! They need some love too! To tell you the truth...having sex with a morbidly obese women is a fantasy of mine. Can you image all the place you can fuck a bitch! You dip her in oil than you bend the fat on her arm\thighs\belly\neck\cheeks\butt cheeks\tits\the other pair of tits below her real tits and you fuck that shit! Man you can even create another pussy made out of fat by bending any amount of fat around their body. I'd do that....but only once.

And Claudio's wife looks nice...I'd do that.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
LMFAO

I'm just messing with you bro ahahaha I wouldn't do that...morbidly obese is too much, but a chick that has a little meat on her like Claudio's isn't bad. I'd rather do a fat bitch than one that is dying because of eating disorder....Fat>Skeletons.

@Nate
I wonder if it's only us black doods that appreciate some meat on a bitch?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)