Claudio Marchisio (110 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's really unfortunate that we lose him against Napoli. He has been excellent so far in the big games.
I'm thinking we go to the 424 for this? Not sure Pazienza has what it takes to get us a win against this team.

This is going to cause a tactical headache for Conte methinks.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm thinking we go to the 424 for this? Not sure Pazienza has what it takes to get us a win against this team.

This is going to cause a tactical headache for Conte methinks.
I would keep the 4-3-3 and just play Pazienza. I think it would be a good idea to have two ball winning midfielders on the pitch against Napoli.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I would keep the 4-3-3 and just play Pazienza. I think it would be a good idea to have two ball winning midfielders on the pitch against Napoli.
True, it will be a tough game for them to break our midfield. Then we better have some creativity up front. Not Pepe.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I read something on twitter but dont know if it's right...Marchisio should be suspended for Cesena's match and not Napoli..as it's a postponed game..is that any true?
It makes sense though. Napoli game is not fixture 12, it's 9 I guess! Do you guys think we should go back to 4-2-4.
Vidal-Pirlo
Pepe, Matri, Quago, Vucinic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)