Claudio Marchisio (63 Viewers)

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
He just signed a new contract. He's not leaving.
just like Melo at fiorentina...;)

i hope we sell him, for someone who can actually make their presence felt on the battlefield...rather than just been pretty, and having plenty of juventuz morons wanting to eat his shit...

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Don't see any reason why we should sell him. If you do not think he's good enough to be in the first eleven why wouldn't he be good enough for the bench? If we loose another player from our youth team I give up all my hopes. I see no reason why we should have any youth acadamy if players good enough for the national team isn't good enough to be in juve's squad. Sorry for being so cranky.

Jul 1, 2010
Don't see any reason why we should sell him. If you do not think he's good enough to be in the first eleven why wouldn't he be good enough for the bench? If we loose another player from our youth team I give up all my hopes. I see no reason why we should have any youth acadamy if players good enough for the national team isn't good enough to be in juve's squad. Sorry for being so cranky.
The national team is horrible at the moment and is probably the worst Italian team ever.

Marchisio should stay, but on the bench. He is just not good enough to start for us.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Don't see any reason why we should sell him.
Well, Italian players have hyper-inflated values within Serie A. Meanwhile, most of them are pretty shit right now (very few are ever tracked by any serious team outside of the country), which surprisingly doesn't stop Italian presidents from wanting them. So, Marchisio being an okay player automatically grants him a nice price tag that'd be good to cash in on without losing all that much on the pitch. Take that money and buy a better player from abroad. Makes sense to me.

If you do not think he's good enough to be in the first eleven why wouldn't he be good enough for the bench?
He's good enough for the bench as a "make up the numbers" type of player. Hardly an impact sub, though.

If we loose another player from our youth team I give up all my hopes. I see no reason why we should have any youth acadamy if players good enough for the national team isn't good enough to be in juve's squad. Sorry for being so cranky.
Realistically, our youth setup exists solely to make our books look better.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I do hope Marchisio gets sold and Luis Enrique will use him better, non-Marchiso faithful will eat shit.
So you just want to spite those who don't think Marchisio is world class? That's odd.

Personally, I would like to keep Marchisio as a backup or water-carrier type player. That's where he will excel.

Niddo

May 3, 2011
Tiaga was a lil bitch at Chelsea which is why they got rid of him pronto!!

And Lyon??when have they ever sold a "star" player so easily and for 13million??

Marchisio is so much more of a complete player than Tiago ever was!!

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Tiaga was a lil bitch at Chelsea which is why they got rid of him pronto!!

And Lyon??when have they ever sold a "star" player so easily and for 13million??

Marchisio is so much more of a complete player than Tiago ever was!!
yea right, I remember Marchisio tearing appart Real Madrid with Junihno in CL :D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
From Marotta's comments, it doesnt seem that we are looking to sell him actively.
But if we fail to buy Aquero and an Italian team (Roma, Udinese, Napoli) insist on using him as a bargain chip, we will consider it,if the price cut is significant enough...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)