Claudio Marchisio (101 Viewers)

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
So dominant today. I would like to see how many interceptions he had today. Tactically he played flawless today. Him and Khedira single-handedly cancelled out napoli's midfield todayl. Amazing performance.
Marchisio vs Napoli:
90 Mins
5 Interceptions
2 Shots
2 Key Passes
2 Crosses
1 Dribble
1 Tackle
1 Aerial Won
PA%: 87%

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Played a great pass to Pogba before the Dybala chance. Extremely solid defensively too.

- - - Updated - - -

Played a great pass to Pogba before the Dybala chance. Extremely solid defensively too.
Not close to enough man. We were really terrible going forward. Ofcourse it does not help when pogba is deployed as a left winger. Having said that, I'll be more than happy if he can take care of defensive sweeping and distribution while a new AM takes care of the offensive side of things.

Apr 19, 2007
They pressed pretty hard so A lot of his passes were rushed but I think overall he did well. He adds so much defensively pressing and not letting players get the ball at their feet and turn. I think he was the main man responsible for making Napoli start playing balls directly into Higuin. That is never a good idea to play directly to the striker against our defense and from there we started to control the game

May 23, 2013
Not close to enough man. We were really terrible going forward. Ofcourse it does not help when pogba is deployed as a left winger. Having said that, I'll be more than happy if he can take care of defensive sweeping and distribution while a new AM takes care of the offensive side of things.
Your right he was great defensively but other than a few special moments not enough going forward on saturday. Identical to Juve's overall performance.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
5 interceptions. Thats a lot, right? Nevertheless, it seemed a lot cause i remember him doing them. Great
For a midfielder at a top team that's a great number actually, the best ones at those teams average around 2- 2.5 per game.

Vs Napoli we didn't play as a top team usually plays, on purpose, that's why he had so many IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)