Claudio Marchisio (73 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Marchisio's one big flaw is his physical weakness, in direct duels he often loses out with either speed or strength. Technically and tactically he is absolutely fine, but we really get exposed by directness when he is on with Pirlo, especially if Vidal is not on the pitch.

Looking at him and Giovinco we must use the antidote to Messi's hormone pills as a supplement for our youth players.

Having said that going the other way up the field he was one of our better players tonight, and his energy was excellent, as was Pirlo's.
This is what has always irked me about him. Everything is lovely but his athleticism. There was a period where he was dominating and he looked like he was on steroids. Faster, stronger, etc. I thought maybe he had hit his physical peak because he was 25/26/27.

But he looks like he's reverted back to that sort of fragile, timid, type athleticism I always hated. If he had Vidal's athleticism he'd be an absolute world class player I'm sure.

Mar 9, 2006
http://football-italia.net/47765/marchisio-juve-arent-tired
Claudio Marchisio insists Juventus “have plenty of energy left” as they go for the Scudetto-Europa League Double.

The Bianconeri are eight points clear at the top of the Serie A table and will face Benfica in the semi-final.

“Juve have plenty of energy left,” assured the midfielder on Sky Sport Italia.

“I am not just saying that because of all the fitness tests we’ve done recently. You can tell we’re in good shape, especially in recent outings, despite some criticism on our style of football.

“Our team doesn’t run many risks and is clinical, which means over the last year we have matured a great deal.”

Arturo Vidal is likely to be rested against Udinese on Monday evening due to a knee problem.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
Juventino[RUS];4507026 said:
http://football-italia.net/47765/marchisio-juve-arent-tired
Claudio Marchisio insists Juventus “have plenty of energy left” as they go for the Scudetto-Europa League Double.

The Bianconeri are eight points clear at the top of the Serie A table and will face Benfica in the semi-final.

Juve have plenty of energy left,” assured the midfielder on Sky Sport Italia.

“I am not just saying that because of all the fitness tests we’ve done recently. You can tell we’re in good shape, especially in recent outings, despite some criticism on our style of football.

“Our team doesn’t run many risks and is clinical, which means over the last year we have matured a great deal.”

Arturo Vidal is likely to be rested against Udinese on Monday evening due to a knee problem.
but but but but.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)