Classic numbers (1 Viewer)

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #25
    Well someone said it was retired. I think its stupid IMO. I mean naming a stand after a player or somehing is ok, but, I mean,

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Boca have not retired the #10 but Sivori, imo I cannot see any player in my lifetime being as good, forget about the overhyped players we have now, who seem to get worse

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
    Well someone said it was retired. I think its stupid IMO. I mean naming a stand after a player or somehing is ok, but, I mean,
    I agree! I'm all for painting football players on buildings though! Like they did in Rotterdam during EURO2000!

It shows Davids coming through one skyscraper and kicking a ball through another office building which you can see on the second pic.

Did you know that this picture was bigger than the Statue of Liberty?

Also handy: it's produced onto 3M PWMF so this graphic does not stop people from looking out of the building.

And here a pic of the project when it was finished:

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    What about Kallon wearing #3 or Lupatelli #10?
    :rolleyes: @ Lupatelli. I think Kallon got the #3 since he was a 'nobody' at Inter (In the shadow of Vieri, Ronaldo etc) but he has proved a point.

I agree! I'm all for painting football players on buildings though! Like they did in Rotterdam during EURO2000!
    Yeah man ... This is sooo :cool:

aside
    Moggi why don't you just buy Kallon?

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++

#3 since he was a 'nobody' at Inter (In the shadow of Vieri, Ronaldo etc) but he has proved a point.
    Not true, it's the number he prefers, apparently the numbering down there is different.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    i think patric vieira made somthing with number 4 for defensive midfeilder role ,, the worst number is the new tachinardi 3 it sucks 20 was better

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Sivori ] ++
    Not true, it's the number he prefers, apparently the numbering down there is different.
    Thanks Sivori - Didn't know that :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)