[CL] Valencia CF 0-2 JUVENTUS [September 19th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

Vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Extremely difficult game. Barring how the result actually comes about, a draw would be a fine result here (if we truly deserve to win I would be disappointed). Hope we really try to go for the win, though. That's the team I want us to be in the Champions League this season, one that goes for the throat no matter who and where we play.
A draw would be a failure. They are a decent team but clearly not close to our level. Plus besides being terrible so far in league, they are missing Garay and Kondgobia, two hugely important players for their stability.

Their defence has been a mess without former and without latter we will face Parejo and Wass/Soler in central midfield...that's soft opposition, no one of them can win possession (Coquelin is injured too).

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
So, what you're saying is that I am mostly nervous about facing this team due to my recollection of their past greatness and ferocity of the Mestalla, not taking into account their current line-up, form and injuries and suspensions?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So, what you're saying is that I am mostly nervous about facing this team due to my recollection of their past greatness and ferocity of the Mestalla, not taking into account their current line-up, form and injuries and suspensions?
:D

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2015
Playing away in Europe is always tough. So I'm sure Valencia won't look to make it easy for us but I have a good feeling about tonight. I'm expecting our players to be super motivated for this game. The way the last few seasons in the CL have gone I'm sure they are hungry as hell.

MaxSimmons

Sep 11, 2018
For any reason, we are starting the CL with a lack of concentration in the following years. Interested to see if Ronaldo and his twilight with this tournament are going to change the whole team's motivation and concentration

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I was reading a bit from a local journalist in Valencia and he says they are not the same team without Kondogbia in midfield and Garay in defence, so I'm expecting Valencia to have weaknesses in those areas. But at Mestalla it's always a tough game, and we have a big target on us this season - it's more pressure, and a half-assed performance won't cut it in this game.

MaxSimmons

Sep 11, 2018
We got this.

- - - Updated - - -

This isn't being shown on American tv at all, is it? :rolleyes2:
• Group Stage: Tuesday, Sept. 18, through Wednesday, Dec. 12, with weekly matches held Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 12:55 p.m. ET and 3 p.m. ET. All matches will be available on B/R Live, with one match per game window (two each day) televised on TNT,
• Round of 16: Tuesday, Feb. 12, through Wednesday, March 13, with matches on B/R Live and TNT each Tuesday and Wednesday at 3 p.m. ET
• Quarterfinals: Tuesday-Wednesday, April 9-10 and April 16-17, with live coverage on B/R Live and TNT at 3 p.m. ET
• Semifinals: Tuesday-Wednesday, April 30-May 1 and May 7-8, with matches on B/R Live and TNT at 3 p.m. ET
• Final: Saturday, June 1, at 3 p.m. ET on B/R Live and TNT

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
• Group Stage: Tuesday, Sept. 18, through Wednesday, Dec. 12, with weekly matches held Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 12:55 p.m. ET and 3 p.m. ET. All matches will be available on B/R Live, with one match per game window (two each day) televised on TNT,
• Round of 16: Tuesday, Feb. 12, through Wednesday, March 13, with matches on B/R Live and TNT each Tuesday and Wednesday at 3 p.m. ET
• Quarterfinals: Tuesday-Wednesday, April 9-10 and April 16-17, with live coverage on B/R Live and TNT at 3 p.m. ET
• Semifinals: Tuesday-Wednesday, April 30-May 1 and May 7-8, with matches on B/R Live and TNT at 3 p.m. ET
• Final: Saturday, June 1, at 3 p.m. ET on B/R Live and TNT
Just checked. It's showing Madrid vs Roma :disagree:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
GOAT is going to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh tonight. 0-3 is pretty much guaranteed, I hope one of our other players manages to squeeze a fourth in.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Expected lineup? Is Berna starting as RW?

- - - Updated - - -

it is half serious one.

How about you make a prediction? Will be tough to stick to your usual lines of gloom and doom at the risk we win tomorrow and you look like a jackass as usual.

- - - Updated - - -
My prediction 0-2!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)