[CL] Valencia CF 0-2 JUVENTUS [September 19th, 2018] (4 Viewers)

Vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
This TNT/BR system this year sucks big time. You have to pay $3 per any game you want to watch on BR.
At least I hope Juve/United games will be on TNT.

it's horrible, just horrible! I'm very dissapointed with this, last few years we had all the games streaming one way or another on Fox or ESPN

- - - Updated - - -

guys do you know if we use a VPN, can we watch it from another country's ESPN or FOX? example maybe ARgentina?

Buy on AliExpress.com

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
We got this.

- - - Updated - - -

This isn't being shown on American tv at all, is it? :rolleyes2:
A fucked up combination of TNT on tv and live bleacherreport with subscription

Just saw Ronn's post he covered it. I'll probably do 2.99 for this game and check later if their yearly sub is worth it (most probably not compared to ESPN+)

Juvenann

Sep 3, 2018
I'm from Argentina and they broadcast the Champions in Fox and ESPN, yesterday I watched the matches in those channels.

You can watch the matches on Arenavision (and download Acestream) or Rojadirecta.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
This TNT/BR system this year sucks big time. You have to pay $3 per any game you want to watch on BR.
At least I hope Juve/United games will be on TNT.
What bullshit. Why can't we ever have these games on a regular channel? Always have to jump through hoops for this sport.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
As is tradition, were gonna suck in the group stage til at least round 4. We might still win this game, but I'm calling a score draw. 1-1 or 2-2
True but now we have GOAT factor. Also players like voycheck, bonucci and cancelo should make us much more capable playing out the back rather than constantly turning the ball over

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)