[CL] Valencia CF 0-2 JUVENTUS [September 19th, 2018] (3 Viewers)

Vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Woj
Cuadrado-Benatia-Chiellini-Sandro
Berna-Pjanic-Matuidi-Cancelo
Dybala-Ronaldo

hopefully we bench the liability that is Bonucci, tired of him constantly losing his man in the box. furthermore, I hope to see an actual 442 in attack not just in defense, Valencia play a pretty old school 442 and this is a good chance to try it out even if Costa is probably sitting this one out. Have a feeling Cancelo could link up very well with Ronaldo on the left

Last edited:

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Woj
Cuadrado-Benatia-Chiellini-Sandro
Berna-Pjanic-Matuidi-Cancelo
Dybala-Ronaldo

hopefully we bench the liability that is Bonucci, tired of him constantly losing his man in the box. furthermore, I hope to see an actual 442 in attack not just in defense, Valencia play a pretty old school 442 and this is a good chance to try it out even if Costa is probably sitting this one out. Have a feeling Cancelo could link up very well with Ronaldo on the left
i dont think they will sub bonucci

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Sandro is not playing, Allegri said he's suspended. Cuadrado and Cancelo full backs. Wouldn't be surprised to see defense of 3 because we could be really leaking down the flanks with these two.

I expect: Woj, Cuadrado, Bonucci, Chiellini, Cancelo; Khedira, Pjanić, Matuidi; Bernardeschi, Ronaldo, MM

OR

Woj, Cuadrado, Benatia, Bonucci, Chiellini, Cancelo; Pjanić, Khedira; Bernardeschi, Ronaldo, MM

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Best Tactic we could field is Polak;A.S Chiellini Bonucci Cancelo;Can Pjanic Matuidi;Dybala D.Costa; CR7
Due to D.Costa behavior against Sassuolo I expect him to be dropped for this one (althuogh I hope we won`t drop him) so its more probable we will see this:
Polak;A.S Chiellini Bonucci Cancelo; Khedira Pjanic Matuidi; Dybala CR7; Mandzukic
I see Capitano says A.S is suspended so we should expect Cuadrado instead of him

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #31
    Valencia haven't had a good start to the season...

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    If Alex Sandro has a boo boo then it's a big risk to start him. Might as well just play Cancelo there and Cuadrado at RB. And Benatia for Bonucci, but this will never happen.

Man our defence gives me nightmares in CL games.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    If Alex Sandro has a boo boo then it's a big risk to start him. Might as well just play Cancelo there and Cuadrado at RB. And Benatia for Bonucci, but this will never happen.

Man our defence gives me nightmares in CL games.
    Coming from having the best in the world at one time.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I've got more chance of starting than Douglas Costa.

Szczesny

Cuadrado - Benatia - Bonucci - Chiellini - Cancelo

Khedira - Pjanic - Matuidi

Mandzukic - Ronaldo​

Get ready for the tears.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)