[CL] Sporting CP 1-1 JUVENTUS [October 31st 2017] (3 Viewers)

vote CAZZO

• De Sciglio

• Higuain

• Cuadrado

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Would play like this:

Buffon - Barzagli, Rugani, Chiellini, Sando/Asamoah - Khedira, Pjanic - Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic - Higuain.
Maybe we will put De Sciglio(I personally doubt) and why is the dilemma about Sandro/Asa.?Sandro was rested and played only 20 minutes against Milan.

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
-----------------------------------Buffon
------------- Barza ----- Rugani ------ Giorgio ------ Alex S.
------------------------- Pjanic -------- Khedira
---------------- Cuadrado ------ Dybala ------ Mandzu
------------------------------------Higgy

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I'd be shocked to see that. I wouldn't be shocked to see him as a RWB in 3-5-2 in that match though.

“If Cuadrado plays at full-back we’ll put someone in front of him, which could be [Federico] Bernardeschi or Mandzukic, with Douglas Costa on the left, otherwise we could play with three midfielders, two trequartisti and one striker.

Berna & Dybala behind Higuain :klin:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Alegri mentioned possibility of Cuadrado as a RB in the press conference minutes ago.
:tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be shocked to see that. I wouldn't be shocked to see him as a RWB in 3-5-2 in that match though.

“If Cuadrado plays at full-back we’ll put someone in front of him, which could be [Federico] Bernardeschi or Mandzukic, with Douglas Costa on the left, otherwise we could play with three midfielders, two trequartisti and one striker.

Berna & Dybala behind Higuain :klin:
:tuttosport:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Attacking wise Cuad would be a great RB but defensive wise I think its a huge risk..
Cuadrado isnt the best marker but this is ok compared to his ability to read the game and could be caught by our opponent easily

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)