[CL] Sporting CP 1-1 JUVENTUS [October 31st 2017] (1 Viewer)

vote CAZZO

• De Sciglio

• Higuain

• Cuadrado

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Just looking at the CL tables and if Spurs top their group , I think there is a very high probability we could end up drawing an English team (provided we make it)

We could end up drawing any one of United, City, Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool, Besiktas and PSG.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I wouldn't fancy City or Spurs in our current form but it all changes by then. United, Liverpool and Chelsea are well beatable, but likewise no one has an idea what condition the teams will be then. Ties with United would certainly be tactical and probably dull.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Just looked at the tables once again and apart from potentially Juve, Bayern and Madrid, there's literally no tough opponent to draw for the group winners.

Basel/CSKA
Porto
Roma
Shakthar
Sevilla/Spartak

I expect two big ties(and we'll probably be involved in one) and the rest all being shitty one sided draws.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Just looked at the tables once again and apart from potentially Juve, Bayern and Madrid, there's literally no tough opponent to draw for the group winners.

Basel/CSKA
Porto
Roma
Shakthar
Sevilla/Spartak

I expect two big ties(and we'll probably be involved in one) and the rest all being shitty one sided draws.
Barca vs Madrid would be nice

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I'd be fine with any English team. Particularly any draw is fine unless we draw psg so early assuming real and bayern finish second.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Why is everyone thinking Chelsea will win the group? Why not fecking Roma?

- - - Updated - - -

I would prefer any english team including City and Tottenham over PSG or Besiktas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)