[CL] Sevilla 1-0 JUVENTUS (8th Dec 2015) (1 Viewer)

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Your right. We gotta pray our asses off for wolfsburg or zenit or Porto (if they top it). There is no easy game, I can see us losing against any of these guys. Can't believe how important this match was absolutely crucial one goal the difference between staying in and getting knocked out by march. Sad day.
Yes the difference between getting knocked out in the quarter finals instead of the last 16.

You cant be so mediocre and expect to avoid the big teams until we are gifted the cup.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
The "it doesn't matter attitude" here is really annoying. It was the same during tonights game. We have improved, but we he haven't improved enough. Right now, we're the underdog against nearly every first place team.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The "it doesn't matter attitude" here is really annoying. It was the same during tonights game. We have improved, but we he haven't improved enough. Right now, we're the underdog against nearly every first place team.
Agreed.

We're getting there.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
The humiliation we get facing either of those teams in the knockouts would probably decide our season.
Not from Real, and probably not Bayern, although they'd beat us comfortably.

We haven't really been humiliated, as in beaten by huge scorelines for four and a half seasons. Barca might do it, but otherwise we're just too solid (even if, I repeat, they'd probably beat us comfortably).

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

We haven't really been humiliated, as in beaten by huge scorelines for four and a half seasons. Barca might do it, but otherwise we're just too solid (even if, I repeat, they'd probably beat us comfortably).
We were humiliated tonight.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

I hope so, but I'm afraid we might collapse against them, but maybe you're right about Real.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Dont think so... Besides, I bet that we are the least wanted team from the second plased ones.

- - - Updated - - -

He means scorewise, Roma style.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
You are so spoiled.

And no we weren't, we suffered a bad defeat due to some awful finishing and unconcentrated defending, humiliations are something like Real experienced last Classico, Roma against Bayern or Barca, perhaps Bayern against Gladbach considering they were 3:0 behind.

The closest we came to being humiliated the past few years were against Fiorentina in the 4:2, and against Bayern in 2013, although even there the scorelines weren't really that bad.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You are so spoiled.

And no we weren't, we suffered a bad defeat due to some awful finishing and unconcentrated defending, humiliations are something like Real experienced last Classico, Roma against Bayern or Barca, perhaps Bayern against Gladbach considering they were 3:0 behind.

The closest we came to being humiliated the past few years were against Fiorentina in the 4:2, and against Bayern in 2013, although even there the scorelines weren't really that bad.
Yeah, but that was another Juve.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

The humiliation we get facing either of those teams in the knockouts would probably decide our season.
we can beat either of those teams. it would be better to avoid them ofcourse, but if we get one of them, we would have good chances

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
You are so spoiled.

I'm spoiled? :howler:
Sevilla won two and lost four - we were humiliated. Especially considering the horrible season Sevilla are having.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Yeah, but that was another Juve.
True to some extent, though the defensive core (BBC, Buffon, Lichtsteiner, Marchisio) that's most important to avoid such collapses is still the same.

But as I said, I can only realistically imagine Barca to destroy us completely. Bayern perhaps.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
we can beat either of those teams. it would be better to avoid them ofcourse, but if we get one of them, we would have good chances
Against Real, maybe, and a big maybe.

We simply have no chance against Bayern and Barca, and it's a sickening fact. We're talking about the same Barca who we lost 3-1 against with Vidal, Pirlo and Tevez. Stop living in denial.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)