[CL] Sevilla 1-0 JUVENTUS (8th Dec 2015) (2 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I didn't even get to watch the game since I'm at work right now, but I don't fucking care. How the fuck do you surrender the top of the group to Manchester fucking bullshit piece of shit City? Absolutely fucking disgusted right now. You can't score ONE goal against 10th place Sevilla? Jesus Christ. I'm going to throw my printer through the window. Watch we draw Barcelona next round and they get Gent or some shit.

Absolutely disgusted.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
We didn't deserve it, but over the campaign we didn't deserve 2nd either. City are one lucky dicks. Their two last minute undeserving wins against Seville and munched earlier in the group got them where they are. I pray city get psg. Now, we gotta pray for some easy side if any.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Stupid tactics have blown an excellent opportunity.

We were in control in the first half, then completely changed our approach in the second and couldn't keep the ball.

Disappointing that we used our strongest team and 10 of them played the full 90mins.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We were unlucky but our attitude was very wrong in the second half.
the central midfield was a complete mess. Our calm was gone and we were feeding passes back to sevilla. We allowed them to get chances, and they scored a badly marked header.

That sevilla keeper was not bad, but he's not the reason we didnt score. us missing clear chances was

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
I didn't even get to watch the game since I'm at work right now, but I don't fucking care. How the fuck do you surrender the top of the group to Manchester fucking bullshit piece of shit City? Absolutely fucking disgusted right now. You can't score ONE goal against 10th place Sevilla? Jesus Christ. I'm going to throw my printer through the window. Watch we draw Barcelona next round and they get Gent or some shit.

Absolutely disgusted.
I respect your passion, but you really should watch the game first before commenting. We missed a couple of crazy chances and their GK was a monster.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Stupid tactics have blown an excellent opportunity.

We were in control in the first half, then completely changed our approach in the second and couldn't keep the ball.

Disappointing that we used our strongest team and 10 of them played the full 90mins.
This is not only tonight. We only got five points against the third and fourth place. Allegri fucked up badly.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Do the double over City and finish 2nd to them, that shows you all you need to know about our approach in big vs smaller games, we never change that. You'll see this over and over, we do it in the league as well but mostly just do enough.

When we don't have hunger and tempo to win we are honestly half the team we could be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)