CL: Real Sociedad - Juventus (4 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
WHY! Lets give them a fight. Lets make the fight entertaining. At least for the first half
Is not necessary.. to risk some players...and we can give the opportunity to others that are very good.

Like Fliakis said.. we have the olimpiakos game to gain our 3 points and go through.

Anyways.. Lippi will not play the same swuad whop played against real... against galatasaray, and who said that we will lose that gala game?

;)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Istanbul is a very difficult place to go and I don't think that Lippi will risk Neddy and co in this game when we can easily thrash Olympiakos at home. Plus, we were able to get a point away to Sociedad with a depleted squad and a defensive mentality, so why shouldn't we get a point, or even three points, away to Gala if Lippi tells his players to attack.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Beckham's hair is in a ponytail, that's why he's more popular than the Juve players. Baggio is popular for the same reason; his ponytail.

;):D:p
Well here comes the pain:D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Beckham's hair is in a ponytail, that's why he's more popular than the Juve players. Baggio is popular for the same reason; his ponytail.

What!?!?!?!?!?!?!

[wondering what the hell ponytails have to do with this]

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by USA Juventini ] ++

What!?!?!?!?!?!?!

[wondering what the hell ponytails have to do with this]
Ponytails! They make people (men) popular! Baggio, Beckham, Seaman, Prso, all of 'em! It's their ponytails I tell you! :fero:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I wasted my last 24 years of my life thinking that girls were more interested in the length of a guy's manhood rather than his ponytail...good to know :D

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
glenn! :LOL:
but seaman's not overly popular with the girls tho. maybe neddy should get a ponytail to win the ballon d'or

he may be unpopular, but theres no challenging the fact that its kinda hard to have babies without semen

I think thats what makes him what he is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)