CL: Real Sociedad - Juventus (4 Viewers)

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juvenator ] ++
Gino how dare u say im not true Juvenisti. Just because im a realist doesn't make me any less a supporter. Look at the facts. Juve are playing their reserves and players that have just come back from injury and start their first competitive game. Also Real Sociedad are a top spanish team and are at home.
i don't say that you arent a treu juventino but i hate it that every math i see 75% from this forum like damm we are playing bad and we are gowing to lose and trezguet you suck and so and so
and in the meanwhile we draw 2game's and won everything so 75% from this forum are negative and that make's me angry sorry for my reaction againts you but you know wath i mean :)

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
ower defens look good

if we draw and gala will lose than we are in the 16finals yea :D

but i still hope we will win but the inportant 1is to be placed at the 16finals

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
ower defens look good if we will draw and in greece it stay like this we will be in the 16finales just after 4days :D but is still hope we will win but a draw is ok :)

ps : 5-2monaco after 45min dammmmmmmmmmm!!!!!

Sep 14, 2003
Very strange match, it's feels like the game against Kiev last season. We're not really trying too hard, the midfield are second best to every thing and our defence is under alot of pressure. I can't see us holding on for too long in the 2nd half. Lippi might as well take off Nedved too.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'm expecting at least one change at half time because our play has been very poor. Thankfully Real Sociedad haven't been able to score, and for all of their domination they have nothing.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Very strange match, it's feels like the game against Kiev last season. We're not really trying too hard, the midfield are second best to every thing and our defence is under alot of pressure. I can't see us holding on for too long in the 2nd half. Lippi might as well take off Nedved too.

We probably won't see Nedved in the Udinese match. Most likely, he'll end up playing the whole match tonight.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Al right guys its half time. The game is being mainly controlled by Real in the midfield with Juve pulling off a couple of counter-attacks. If we want to continue to suceed in this game we need Appiah in DM role. OUr midfield isnt dominant and thats where we are looosing a lot of posession. LUckily, our defense is having a very good day and is playing the offside trap very well. MIccoli had a very nice effort on goal. Nedved, Di Vi and MIcco should combine more often. They arent playing that well together. Maybe if Appiah and Camo come on, we can combine our midfield/defense with our attack more. Other than that Buffon is having a great day and Davids is below par. He hasnt made any magnificent runs and is not in control in the mid as usual. In sum, Real and controlling the game most of the time and just hope Lippi makes the right changes to the team for the 2nd half. We should score at least one goal. Hopefully by MIccoli, he deserves it. :D

Sep 14, 2003
I think a full strength Juve would be winning this match. Real might get more frustrated and leave some space for us to exploit in the second half so we might get a goal yet. I just can't see us holding out for the entire match and frankly we haven't deserved it.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
I think a full strength Juve would be winning this match. Real might get more frustrated and leave some space for us to exploit in the second half so we might get a goal yet. I just can't see us holding out for the entire match and frankly we haven't deserved it.
I think it'll finish 1-1 :undecide:

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
no subs???? come on bring on camo lippi he is a dribbel wonder machine
and he will make the defens off real crazy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)