CL: Real Sociedad - Juventus (5 Viewers)

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
I think we should win this. If we go 2 goals or more up by half time, Lippi should rest Nedved.

I would like to see Del Piero make a comeback this game .but only in the 2nd half.... for about 15 minutes or so.

I saw the Athletico - Sociedad game too and they looked really poor. If Juve play half as well as they did against Milan, we should win this.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
obviously Sociedad have their mind and heart on the match vs us... to be soundly beaten by atletico like that...

but for us it turns out to be an unrelevant fixture anymore...how boring naa.... a good thing UEFA deice to do away with the second group stage from now on..;)

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
obviously Sociedad have their mind and heart on the match vs us... to be soundly beaten by atletico like that...

not really. Why would they concentrate on the CL at the cost of La Liga ? they aren't going no where in the CL... their best bet would be a top 5 finish in La Liga.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
it would be absurd not to go all out at the CL when every team is doing all their best even to qualify for it.. weather there have a chance to win it or not is totally a different story.... its not like they have compete in that competition numerous times before this so they can let it split just like that. they really need the points vs us to stay in the competetion. for them its not about they can win it or not, its about how far they can go.

if anything IMO sociedad will have less apetite on La Liga after their obsolute success last season.. CL is the the new adrenaline oozing experiece . i am sure professional players give their best everytime they hit the pitch but subconsiously a League match vs Atletico Madrid seems very small when u think a European Cup finalist will come visiting next week for a very points sensitive cup match. to think that it is the greatest of all club competitions in the world........... ;)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
juve will win...! :D sociedad played 2 matches in 3 days, i think, which they lost to athletico, and drew with barca. they're tired! :howler: even tho a draw will see us through, but IMO...juve will win this.....:D

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
Today Real Sociedad play with Barcelona..

The game finish 3-3 with Barcelona in 10 players...

Barcelona scored...then Sociedad in the second half...then penalty to Sociedad...De Pedro scored...so 2-1 for Sociedad.....then Barcelona scored 2-2 ...then again Sociedad ...Tiago Motta out and in 10 Barcelona draw...

So Sociedad sometimes play well sometimes no...we should win this game too....and that's it...no draw and nothing absoluty WIN...

Go Juve

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sociedad will show all what they have against us...... but at the same time, they must be really tired.

The game will not be easy with nihat and de pedro surely as starters.

Lets see what our boys will be able to do.

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #672
    I think we'll win 3-1, with Di Vaio, Trez, Nedved and Lee Chun Soo :thumb: scoring the goals.

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #676
    Yeah, there was a certain manga movie where she gets attacked by Vega in the shower :lick:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
    dont you mean chun li?
    jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajajajajajajajjaja :LOL:

Fokin funny!!

You have made me laugh in this cold night LAc!!!

:LOL:

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #679
    read your signature the bottom part.

feel bad.
    Hey, I'm only human ;) I was j/k man :)

besides, i'm forgiven :extatic:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    read your signature the bottom part.

feel bad.
    Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajajajaj :LOL:

man!!! are you feeling well?? :LOL:

you are hitting the spot with the jokes!!! :D

:LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)