CL: Real Sociedad - Juventus (5 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

I doubt we'll see a non-Italian coach or even a non-Italian captain in Juve any time soon. I don't know if it's some sort of tradition that we have, but I like it :cool:
I used to think so as well, but then again we had never had a foreign keeper but we broke that tradition with VdS so I guess we might break that tradition as well.

Anyway all Serie A managers are now Italian after Cuper's sacking.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
A good sign imo cos the most defensive manager in Serie A was Cuper, a foreigner! If Zaccheroni plays like he wants, I doubt Inter will be called defensive anymore and we will not witness their terrible displays like last year's Valencia (away) or both Milan games.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
@Glenn: That's a very interesting fact indeed :undecide: I don't think any other major European league can boast something like that.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
:LOL: That's true, it slipped my mind. And for the future they're saying that Ranieri and Eriksson will swap places...would be fun to see an Italian coach guiding England ;)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Just kidding Cutie!!.

I just love to make you angry, thugh you dont like it :p

Peace :)
i know dear! ;) :kiss:

btw.....
i think beckham is No1 in making me ungry!! :fero:

even in a comedy show he was a part of the show again!!!!!!!! :fero::fero::fero::fero:

he is everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why juve is not sooo popular as beckham is...??
can you tell me the reason?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
In recent years we've struggled somewhat in the group stage(s) of the Champions League, but now we're a point away from qualification at this early stage of the season. Sociedad are fighting for the second qualifying spot with the other two teams in the group and will look to give it their all infront of their home fans against one of Europe's best. At the moment Juve are on fire, and there's nothing that could cap off a fantastic week of football better than clinching qualification in Europe's elite competition.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I think the formation will be like this:

Buffon
Thuram Legro Tudor Zambrotta
Nedved Tacchinardi Davids Camoranesi
Miccoli Trezeguet

Normally, I would've have replaced Tacchinardi with maresca, but since he's hurt, I doubt that he'll play.

Yes, we would move to the next round with a win, but I have the feeling that Lippi may want to rest some of his players.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Sociadad isn't playing well recently but after seeing what De Pedro and Nihat did in our last match, they will probably start this match and we will have to watch out for them.

I wonder how their defence will do this time? When we played against them at Della Alpi they left us so much space. Also Trez, Micoli and Di Viao are doing well so i still hope we will win this.

Nedved's ok right?? He took quite a few knocks during the Milan game but............ he's ok right??

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
@Cynical: Lippi hates to rush players back into action so we definitely won't see DP from the start. However, Lippi did say that Alex would start against Udinese so maybe he will make a 20 minute appearance so that he gets back into the groove.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Sunshine - Nedved didn't get any knocks, he was just exagerating as usual ;)

USA - According to Lippi's turnover it's Miccoli-DV turn upfront, but who knows he might change the order.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)