CL: Real Sociedad - Juventus (3 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++

You're right, Juve do have an Italian thing in them. This is the order when Ferrara is not playing:

1. Del Piero
2. Tacchinardi
3. Zambrotta

All Italian players, and if Ferrara is in the line-up he would definitely get the armband ahead of Nedved or Davids.
Actually say for some reason they are all playing the order of captaincy goes like this

Del Piero
Conte
Ferrara
Tacchinardi
Zambrotta

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tina

Aug 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
Let's just hope he performs much better & proves me wrong :)
yeah let's hope that he continues that way:D

I like to see Tacchi wearing the captain's armband in DP's absence. More often than not Tacchi has that fire in his eyes and he commands the defensive section of midfield very well.
me too. its nice that someone sees that fire in his eyesexcept me;)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
in panathinaikos match against studgar,
the panathinaikos goalekeeper was wearing the captain thing on his arm.

how is this possible...???
How do you mean? Some temas have goalkeepers as their captain like Kahn for Germany and Bayern and before this season Canizares for Valencia
In the late 90s Peruzzi was our captain for a while

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003

Are you sure? That's outrageous! I hope Uefa does something about this cos I fear it can spread and this would be the end of football!!

;)

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002

What's wrong with that?

Doesn't state anything in the rule book that a 'keeper can't be a captain. :D

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Hello everybody!!!:cool:
I wasn't here all the week,i'm studying now outside the city so i comenig home only on Thursday.
I read ALL the pages about the game.
AMAZING STUFF!!!
Thank you Juve!We all love you!Really i couldn't ask for more from this match:eek:,and **** Tudor's own goal and the free kick,what does matters that we kicked their asses!:cheesy::fero:
I think with the comeback from Legro to the squad our defence line will perform better.
I will watch the game tommorow,my sister recorded it for me.;)
And ofcourse guyz thank you all for the reports,the song(;)),the ratings,the goals,the opinions.....after all that's why we here.....THNX!

I love you Juve.:cool:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
And i am also very happy for DV-DT Partnership performance:cheesy:,i'm glad they did well.and Marco shown evrybody that he will find his Parma form with Juve as well...And all Trez haters...just shut up.;)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Lippi does not like having a goalkeeper captain. During the days when Peruzzi was, I remember reading an article saying that Lippi prefers a captain who's in the middle of the pitch rather than a goal keeper who is mostly away from the action and the ref.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
wow, i'd love to see buffon as juve's captain, he's so emotional.
:undecide: If you mean now....... no, i wouldn't like to see Buffon as captian..... i don't think he's sutiable to be captian right now.

If you mean like next time....... in the future maybe?........then........we'll see how it goes.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

It seems to me that someone, who shall remain nameless, is more into how tight the players shorts are and how attractive the players are, rather than the actual aspects of the game..

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

It seems to me that someone, who shall remain nameless, is more into how tight the players shorts are and how attractive the players are, rather than the actual aspects of the game..

Oh, how dare you insult me like that!!!!!!!!!:D:D

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Actually say for some reason they are all playing the order of captaincy goes like this

Del Piero
Conte
Ferrara
Tacchinardi
Zambrotta

what if paramatti was the only italian in the team besides DP and dp was substituted for some not-italian player. would paramatti get the armband?

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++

what if paramatti was the only italian in the team besides DP and dp was substituted for some not-italian player. would paramatti get the armband?
Yes he would but only to give it to Davids as Paramatti is always on the touchline anyway so its very likely he would be there in the 80th minute still asking for instructions on how to play the game:D

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
Davids got the captains arms band not to long ago IIRC.... but that was when Tacchinardi got subbed i think.

I agree - i would love to see Buffon as Captain.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
It's not just if they're Italian or not, it's a matter of who has been at the club longest. I think during DP's injury season, at some points Zidane was captain as well when Conte was not on the pitch.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
It's not just if they're Italian or not, it's a matter of who has been at the club longest. I think during DP's injury season, at some points Zidane was captain as well when Conte was not on the pitch.
Don't think that has anything to do with it, Montero and Davids where there before Zambrotta
I personally am surprised that Montero is not captain ahead of so many guys you see with the armband

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)