CL: Real Sociedad - Juventus (4 Viewers)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I understand your concerns cos at times he is irritating how he loses the bal (it's like he sleeps and the opponent steals the ball) but when he plays well he really plays well. He adds creativity to our midfield and finalyl yesterday I saw him defending well.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 1, 2003
i just love the italian media when juve wins in europe! ahh i pity gigi, he didnt have an excellent match exactly, but you can't expect him to make great saves all the time. but great from juve !

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Yes of course :) I think Camoranesi has no middle road, either he plays a fantastic game or he plays terrible game.
Forza Azzuri.!!!!!!!!!!

You know, I still have my Baggio #10 jersey from WC '94.

I've worn it ONCE. I went to see them play in Boston, that's when I wore it.

I dry cleaned it, and it's been vacuum sealed ever since. I only open it to re-seal it.

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #488
    :LOL: I'm sorry I never purchased the kappa azzurri shirt (the one from the last world cup) cos that was class.
    Anyone without a perfectly chiselled body would be afraid to wear that :scared:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    i just finnished watching the replay..

masterful pass from Camo and Nedved to trezeguet....

class...that might as well shows how trezeguet depends on the same level of passes evertime...

and tudor's goal :wallbang:.. he reacted well too late with his feet... he saw the ball all the way from the flank and decide to give himself as lil time as possible to react and wallah miss contol and goal..

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
    Dec 20, 2002
    Di Vaio was devastating the Sociedad flanks. He played fantastic! I hope he gets to play more often. My compliments to Nedved as usual for running a great show in midfield and orchestrating the plays. I was furious when a defender made a rash tackle on him when he took a shot at goal. Unluckily, the ref didnt even call a foul, nor did he book the defender.

Great game guys!

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002

As far as I know we are talking about this season not 2 seasons ago when Buffon was not as good as he is now.

Focus on one part? There's only one part we're taling about, Buffon's saves. Since you don't want to discuss then fine :rolleyes:
    Oh I am so sorry please accept my apologies oh honourable one
    While you are at it please explain to me which save from Zidane free kick you were refering to
    Is real Madrid in our cl group or have i been sleeping, I thought it was Real Soceidad and Galatasaray and Olympiakos or perhaps Zidane now plays for Ancona, my goodness , when did i miss that transfer or does he now play for Empoli or may he sneaked into Bologna without me knowing it
    Ah I got it he now wears a wig and plays for Reginna, no thats Di Michele,
    Did Sensi pull a fast one and bought him coloured him black and named him Lima
    Jokes aside i am lost who does Zidane now play for and when did we play against his side this season? Help please

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Ok now you're being a prick :rolleyes:

The Zidane comment was just a sarcastic answer to your "almost anyone who takes a free kick has beaten him".

Anyway it's useless discussing with someone who just makes fun of other's points to pass his point so fine do as you wish.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    i dont appreciate personal attacks if you don't appreciate humour good luck to you but there is no need to be crass
    I only made fun of your point as i didnt see it as being sarcastic as you put a hint as your similie.
    Like i said downmarlet comment are beneath me so I am not going to go into a slaggin off match with you
    You wanna argue football then I would argue you outta the building but not with being crass or rude but points and with humour intermixed, if thats gets under your skin thats your problem

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I agree with Zizou. You see, I can call him all kinds of names and he doesnt get offended.

Glenn, you're a prick.

See, he didnt get offended.

;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)