CL: Real Sociedad - Juventus (11 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Camo isn't the most consistent of players, but when on form he's a real handful for defenders, as he showed us at the beginning of last season. His understanding with Thuram is brilliant and Appiah just doesn't seem to be able to link up with Lilian like Camo does.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
Camo isn't the most consistent of players, but when on form he's a real handful for defenders, as he showed us at the beginning of last season. His understanding with Thuram is brilliant and Appiah just doesn't seem to be able to link up with Lilian like Camo does.
The problem is that i feel Camo hasn't exactly been on form for some time... ... hopefull he can get back to his beginning of last season self soon.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Camoranesi could be used a half. When he is in mood, he could be deadly for the enemy defence. He is quick and could do some good passes.

His skills with the ball are beter than any player in the team, IMO himslef with del piero and miccoli have the better control of the ball in the field.

If he do a good performance in the first half, then leave him if yhe fails then sub him.

IM not a fan of camo but i have to admit that he is one of our most skiled midfielders when doing well. And if everything goes well, he will have no problem messing th enemy defence.

Aug 1, 2003
WHAT ??? iuliano, playing ? no, no no!! aieeehhh lippi if we lose i'm gonna kill you for this !! i'd much prefer tudor !

yeah, camo is inconsistent. if he plays tonight lets just pray he decided to be one of the greatest players on the field. that could help juve a lot.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
fellas, think about who plays for Real on the left. De Pedro is a very dangerous player and with thuram marking him, i dont see thuram getting forward at all.

SO, in saying this, Camoranesi should start so we have some movement on the right. Now, if Appiah was to play as well as davids and tacchinardi, maybe Appiah could help out thuram to stop De Pedro, but then all we have is Nedved to attack from midfield.

Miccoli is on bench remember. Di Vaio has no creativeness, nedved isnt creative but more powerful than anything, and trezeguet wont touch the ball in this game because he has no one to give him the ball.

if camoranesi and miccoli both start on the bench, we will get hammered, not forgetting that our central defence is fragile.

i'd rather see ferrara than iuliano playing.

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
I think Lippi should at least give him a chance. If he doesn't play well, he can substitute him and perhaps bring on Miccoli. In either way, if we want to win we have to have creativity and attack.

And I also think Ferrara should start ahead of Iuliano.

Not shure if Davids or Appiah should start, but I don't think we should play both of them.

Best formation would then be:
Buffon; Thuram, Ferrara, Montero, Zambrotta; Camoranesi, Tacchinardi, Davids/Appiah; Nedved; Trezeguet, Di Vaio

Alternavely Trezeguet could start as a lone striker with Nedved and Miccoli supporting him.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Camo should play the 1st half, If he don't perform and deliver, take him off and insert Miccoli, he should be able to add the required creativity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)