[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018] (61 Viewers)

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
I am shocked with many of AC Milan fans reactions, they're celebrating Buffon's red card more than us being knocked out in that way, why so much hate towards Gigi? They're even comparing Welbeck's dive to Benatia's fault on Vazquez... WTF! They didn't even score one goal playing against a terrible Arsenal side, they're like one of the worst past "top" teams in the world and they somehow manage to follow and discuss our news. They don't even realize that their team are very unlikely to go back to what they once were, denial mixed with jealousy is a very sad condition.
lol fuck them

- - - Updated - - -

we were having a discussion in a whatsapp group where there are a lot of fans from teams in europe.. not just juve... and in the middle of the raging battle after the game ended... one of my pals who support milan, kept posting shevchenkos pen against buff in 2003....hahaha and the whole chat ganged on him for posting prehistoric pictures and trying to be relevant :lol:
Shevchenko :lol:

Sad though,when the rest of the world is cheering Juve half of Italy is cheering Real,pathetic losers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Shevchenko :lol:

Sad though,when the rest of the world is cheering Juve half of Italy is cheering Real,pathetic losers.
It's the same in Spain tho. Barca fans were rooting for Juve, but I can understand: fan banter and all that. I'll be rooting for Roma and Lazio now that we are out.

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

Fuck Exor if they can't be bothered to invest in this club after the 4 years we have had. Allegri has shown he can beat any team in football, with minimal financial backing for transfers, and a couple of his star players being sold every summer. If they can't be bothered to inject a reasonable amount to remedy the last couple holes in the starting XI (literally just 1 world class CM and 1 world class RB), then fuck them.

Proud of the players, the coach, the management. It's time for the board to show their support for this project too.
I am glad the team showed heart, guts, and Grinta tonight; that's the fighting spirit I always want to see. At least they redeemed themselves after the last two games against Madrid, where they just folded and gave up. The players should feel vindicated after last night's performance. I don't want to get into the ref and his decisions, but it's hard not to. We lost the tie in the first leg by allowing ourselves to capitulate after conceding that 2nd goal, but in last night's game the ref should've been more discerning. He could've managed the occasion better. In any case, no one expected a comeback, but when Matuidi scored that 3rd goal (shades of Emerson against Bremen), I truly believed we could go on and do what Bayern did to us a couple of seasons ago. Alas, it wasn't meant to be.

Games like the one last night, the one against Bayern in 2016, and our performances and ability to consistently reach the latter stags of the CL, and compete, should definitely allow us to attract the right sort of players, the type of players that ensure we're in the QFs/SFs of the CL every single season, where we truly belong.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
I think we played a lot worse than what we did in the first leg. Our play was much more smooth, we dominated possession and we got to some massive chances that we fucked up. This game was very random, our midfield was headless but we scored on our chances and Real played like shit as well. Despite the ref not really helping us, then I think we only got ourselves to blame. We loose concentration, we throw everything away (first leg) and put ourselves in these impossible situations. And how can Allegri not see that we needed to use our 2 subs? He said after the game that he wanted to wait till extra time to then make the most of them. WTF? It was clear as day that we were super tired, even after 30min into the game and that Real more and more got into dangerous positions, especially the last 15min. We had 2 freaking subs that we could use and go for that last goal that would kill the game within 90 minutes. Ive never seen such a passive coach. Seems like we never learn from our mistakes. On top of that, we had 6 players on yellow.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Why do u guys even waste time reading some milan or what ever fans forums?

Pointless timewasting. Most rival fans hate. Only our fans were like "i hope milan win cl in 2007".

And stop caring what other team fans say at all.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
This one feels different, I'm sad for gigi and Furious but so proud
I think this will be a big turning point, I think we've truly shown ourselves that we can do anything with the right mentality
This anger has to fuel us to win it next year
No question
I have a feeling it just might
I really hope you are right. Problem is the team has to be butchered and we have to start all over again. Feels like a vicious circle.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
:flag:
We will win it next year
Ban everyone who criticize us. God damn we’re awesome

- - - Updated - - -

I think we played a lot worse than what we did in the first leg. Our play was much more smooth, we dominated possession and we got to some massive chances that we fucked up. This game was very random, our midfield was headless but we scored on our chances and Real played like shit as well. Despite the ref not really helping us, then I think we only got ourselves to blame. We loose concentration, we throw everything away (first leg) and put ourselves in these impossible situations. And how can Allegri not see that we needed to use our 2 subs? He said after the game that he wanted to wait till extra time to then make the most of them. WTF? It was clear as day that we were super tired, even after 30min into the game and that Real more and more got into dangerous positions, especially the last 15min. We had 2 freaking subs that we could use and go for that last goal that would kill the game within 90 minutes. Ive never seen such a passive coach. Seems like we never learn from our mistakes. On top of that, we had 6 players on yellow.

Go fuck yourself.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

I got drunk yesterday. Just woke up woth all my clothes on. We were awesome yesterday. I fucking love this team. Serie A is the best league in the world. SUCK MY ASS
:heart:

I cracked a bottle tonight, to celebrate Gigi and Max and the warrior spirit of this team and that performance. Fucking brilliant.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

:heart:

I cracked a bottle tonight, to celebrate Gigi and Max and the warrior spirit of this team and that performance. Fucking brilliant.
If some people here aren’t banned, they should Ban themselves. We did everything awesome yesterday

- - - Updated - - -

And - once again - proved that our team is much better than some here think

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
We need to learn to finish opposition off, kill games not manage tight wins. Yes we were amazing last night but we need to have that killer mentality That some single players have, just go for the kill don’t waste time calculating your chances of going through, be ruthless, defend well and score goals when we can.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
I am not a fan of Allegri,but he is doing the maximum with the players he has. What the $#@! do you expect more... If you want to blame someone blame Elkan for not giving more money.
Any fans must expect allegri to do something so the team don't have to chase the game on away matches at knockout stages.

By now we have proven that we could win 3-0 away at Allianz (the ref, "again" :rofl:) and Bernabeu, so why did we fell asleep or gave the opponent too much respect, or simply "switched off" or lowering the gear at our own home many times and again?

This mental/attitude instability aren't even just against big teams either, we did that against spurs, or even the likes of inter, Milan etc.

Finals meltdowns are also the result of that instability.

Allegri's lack that final motivation push that can stop the team from forgetting to play and get into unstable mode.

Because why couldn't we play more games like what we did at Allianz and Bernabeu??? And for that why did we even only broke our limit on those games and not on our home games or against lesser teams, or on the finals?

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Any fans must expect allegri to do something so the team don't have to chase the game on away matches at knockout stages.

By now we have proven that we could win 3-0 away at Allianz (the ref, "again" :rofl:) and Bernabeu, so why did we fell asleep or gave the opponent too much respect, or simply "switched off" or lowering the gear at our own home many times and again?

This mental/attitude instability aren't even just against big teams either, we did that against spurs, or even the likes of inter, Milan etc.

Finals meltdowns are also the result of that instability.

Allegri's lack that final motivation push that can stop the team from forgetting to play and get into unstable mode.

Because why couldn't we play more games like what we did at Allianz and Bernabeu??? And for that why did we even only broke our limit on those games and not on our home games or against lesser teams, or on the finals?
Go fuck yourself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)