[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018] (60 Viewers)

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
What happened? At 4am i decided to quickly check my phone....and it was 0-3. By the time i finally got a stream working we were in the 3rd minute of extra time.....then it stopped. Finally got another stream and it was a penalty with 7min extra time?

Confused.

Berni99

Mar 30, 2014
How many dives was that in the game from Real, not a single yellow card, incredible, i think its better to stop watching Champions League

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Michael Oliver, top notch, like I suspected.

Gut wrenching to go out in that fashion, but Madrid get every decision and it's never going to change.
Just disgusting
Fuck this competition man... Disgusting

Can ramos even be on the bench? Is that allowed

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
It probably Buffon's last game in CL, horriblr way to go..
All of the white cunt diving everywhere, dybala dive got yellow..
After last year ramos-cuadra incident, you'll hope to a strict refereeing, but as per usual fucking uefa and their golden boy madrid & ronaldog should win everything.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Superb performance, proud to be a Juve fan.

Pathetic referee, not just at the end. He let them away with diving constantly, didn't book their players until it was impossible to ignore.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Great performance. First time we ever take the game to a big team like this and we crush them at home. We default to classic Juve defensive tactics to push to Extra Time and immediately get punished.

If you ever needed a reason to be convinced that we can get great results playing offensive football, that game proves it. As soon as we went back to our conservatism we got fucked.

- - - Updated - - -

Great performance. First time we ever take the game to a big team like this and we crush them at home. We default to classic Juve defensive tactics to push to Extra Time and immediately get punished.

If you ever needed a reason to be convinced that we can get great results playing offensive football, that game proves it. As soon as we went back to our conservatism we got fucked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)